Anyone want to hook up and go to PI around Thanksgiving ?????

grovsnerguy12

Bring Back Pleasure Island
Hey guys,
Just wondering if anyone was going to be at Disney arounf Thanksgiving, we always look for someone to go to PI with us. We usually meet people at the hotel and the parks to go with, but it always more fun if you get a bunch of people to go and dance and party. Hope to see you there. Remember wear your green ribbons.......

Eddie:smooth: :bounce: :earsboy: :crazy: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :crazy: :earsboy:

My girlfriend and I will be in town that week. We go to PI when we get a chance. I think we are staying at the Swan this time. Let us know when you guys get there and we can see about meeting for dinner and then going out.

Mark,
Thats kewl.........we get there on the 22nd November around like 3p.m.,...........Im going out with a friend that night for dinner, but we are there for like 10 or 11 days so if you want e-mail me and we can for sure hook something up...........PI is better with a group anywayz........

Eddie

target3298@aol.com

I don't arrive until 11/30, Eddie. I hope I get to meet you, will you still be there then?

We arrive on the 22nd about midnite and will be there until the 30th. We plan on spending several evenings in the Adventurer's Club at PI. I don't have a green ribbon, but will be wearing my red RADP button.

Hope to see you there!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter