***"Anything" Tinker Bell Exchange sent/received***.....COMPLETED!!

I need to hear from you, Megan.

We need to know the status of the resend package.

Megan appears to not be answering PMs now :(

So if nothing arrives to you at Sat. I will ask for an elf to step in. It has been way too long now.

So......any one want to volunteer to be an elf if needed? We will make that decision Sat. after Sarah checks on her mail.

Megan appears to not be answering PMs now :(

So if nothing arrives to you at Sat. I will ask for an elf to step in. It has been way too long now.

So......any one want to volunteer to be an elf if needed? We will make that decision Sat. after Sarah checks on her mail.

Thank you for doing this. :) I am a little disapointed becasue Tink is my favorite character but I know I will get some great stuff, no matter who it comes from, I just need to be patient. :rotfl:

Okay....info has been sent to an elf.

Hopefully this will be done by the end of the week.

I just pm'ed both Sarah and yourself, Merriweather.

I mailed the package again today (it came back to me friday). I've had very limited internet access this past weekend because of a family issue.

I'm so sorry for all the delay :(

I just pm'ed both Sarah and yourself, Merriweather.

I mailed the package again today (it came back to me friday). I've had very limited internet access this past weekend because of a family issue.

I'm so sorry for all the delay :(

Megan, Don't worry about it, Sarah will receive your package as well as my elf package, she'll get a little extra something for being so patient with the USPS.

My elf package is on it's way.

Scheduled for Delivery: Wednesday, March 31, 2010
Class: Priority Mail®
Service(s): Delivery Confirmation™

Your item arrived at 8:37 AM on March 31, 2010 in PALMDALE, CA 93550. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

Detailed Results:

Arrival at Post Office, March 31, 2010, 8:37 am, PALMDALE, CA 93550
Processed through Sort Facility, March 31, 2010, 1:47 am, SANTA CLARITA, CA 91383
Processed through Sort Facility, March 29, 2010, 9:46 pm, STERLING, VA 20166
Acceptance, March 29, 2010, 3:18 pm, SYKESVILLE, MD 21784

According to the USPS, your elf package should be deliver today, hopefully they're right. Sarah, let us know, if it arrived today.

Scheduled for Delivery: Wednesday, March 31, 2010
Class: Priority Mail®
Service(s): Delivery Confirmation™

Your item arrived at 8:37 AM on March 31, 2010 in PALMDALE, CA 93550. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

Detailed Results:

Arrival at Post Office, March 31, 2010, 8:37 am, PALMDALE, CA 93550
Processed through Sort Facility, March 31, 2010, 1:47 am, SANTA CLARITA, CA 91383
Processed through Sort Facility, March 29, 2010, 9:46 pm, STERLING, VA 20166
Acceptance, March 29, 2010, 3:18 pm, SYKESVILLE, MD 21784

According to the USPS, your elf package should be deliver today, hopefully they're right. Sarah, let us know, if it arrived today.

My mom said the mail hasn't come yet today but when it does she will let me know later this afternoon if my package it here.

:yay: Glad it made it. That was fast !!

Can't wait to hear what it is :tink:

Thank you, Jean :hug: and thank you, Sarah, for being so patient.

We do want to hear what you got, but that does finish up this exchange !!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter