***Anything Tinker Bell sent/received***

:yay: It arrived!! Glad it was worth the wait....and with that, this exchange is complete.
LOVE :love: it....the chocolate cake addition to Tink is SO me :rotfl:

Those interested in Pooh and friends......the Anything Pooh and Friends exchange starts on Monday pooh:

Not until January 2011, :sad2:, I'm planning on a week at the BLT, in a 2-BR, MK view, hopefully the boys can all make it, in between their college schedule. Their colleges have a minimester during the month of January.

Instead of Disney, DH and I decided to take a cruise next February with another couple, our first cruise, can't wait. We decided on a Royal Caribbean Cruise out of New Jersey, that way we won't need to fly to Florida to board the ship. Next cruise will be a Disney cruise.

I hear you on that....after our Sept trip (using DP), we won't be back for awhile.
We just did a 2 bedroom and that ate up a LOT of points! :eek:

You will love cruising.
My best friend and I just booked the west bound Disney transatlantic for our next trip in Sept. 2010 :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter