• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

AP Only Info Thread Reservation System /Extensions / Refunds

I looked on the website as well and the only mention of August 11 was for pass holders who pay monthly.
We are paid in full. I’m wondering if they do have a deadline of August 11, could I use my pass before then and still get a refund for the time they were closed and the rest of my pass or if using the pass at any time will automatically preclude me from that option.
We have 3 passes that expire August 12 and one that expires December 27. My napkin math says if I take the partial refund for when they were closed I would get about $1,500 back and if I take the full refund and completely cancel all of my passes I would get about $2,200 back.
As a Michigan resident the extension doesn’t do anything for me as the next time I plan to be back is summer 2021

I received my Platinum AP refund for a pass expiring May 24. Got email yesterday, got credit back to original payment today. Refund: $181.61. Not sure how I originally purchased (I think it was from Disney before the last price increase).

Still waiting for information on cancellation request for tickets expiring in the future.

Last edited:

I got a refund this morning for a pass I bought for 1 of my 2 granddaughters. $135 on my cc. March 16-June 7. Now expired DVC gold ap. I bought #2 granddaughter with gift card, so have to wait for a check according to the email. I have the gift card, but nothing there.

the sad part is I have every form of payment still available and know exactly how I paid for each ticket. It shows on the ticket receipts. I printed all of them. So now after applying for the credit in April I now have to wait 6-8 weeks for a check?

I got my refund today!

For..................$128.50.

My expiration date was 12/4/20. I had three months to use my annual pass. I'm very disappointed, as I could have just kept it and used it maybe in November or early December.

That really sucks.

I got my refund today!

My expiration date was 12/4/20. I had three months to use my annual pass. I'm very disappointed, as I could have just kept it and used it maybe in November or early December.

That really sucks.

Did you ask for a refund for the closure period or did you ask to cancel your pass? Also, which pass do you have?

I was a paid in full out of state AP holder. I paid the pre-SW:GE renewal rate of $808.34 (including tax) and my AP expiration was June 12th of this year.

I received a refund of $196.03 today onto my credit card.

I’m curious if I could renew my AP before 60 days. My dilemma is that I have a resort stay booked in late October. My pass expires on 10/24. I need to make Park Pass reservations, but can’t until I renew in August. Do you think the AP reservations will be available in August for October? I’m visiting with my Mom & sister that will just have day guest tickets. I want to be sure we can all get into Epcot. TIA

I got my refund today!

That really sucks.
Sounds like a refund for the closure period for a cheaper type pass (or maybe it's a mistake). Is your pass still showing in MDE?

Received our refund for our paid in full APs yesterday. Our passes were going to expire on July 17th, we each received $306.13. Hoping they resume AP sales again soon so we can purchase them for next summers trip. I would like to make our park reservations, especially for the 4th of July weekend.

I wonder if those that are getting refunds have the option to cancel the rest of their AP (if it gets officially offered). Or if the additional month can be refunded also.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter