AP sales…

Status
Not open for further replies.
I visit DW 4 times a year . I would not be able to do that without an AP . Many DVC members bought points to do this. Im not sure what these people running the show are thinking. As soon as Epic Universe comes on line at Universal all bets are off for Disney. I can see a deluge of customers abandoning ship . Instead of turning customers away they Disney should look at how they can increase their base . Open another gate possible expand .

I visit DW 4 times a year . I would not be able to do that without an AP . Many DVC members bought points to do this. Im not sure what these people running the show are thinking. As soon as Epic Universe comes on line at Universal all bets are off for Disney. I can see a deluge of customers abandoning ship . Instead of turning customers away they Disney should look at how they can increase their base . Open another gate possible expand .
Epic universe looks amazing. If it’s half as good as it looks it will be part of every dvc vacation I take. Thats at least one day Disney won’t get my money and it also assumes I don’t go to the other two universal parks

Disney will still get the lions share of my trip but I won’t be alone in skipping Disney more often

So did I miss something? I am DVC member, AP holder, logged into Disney (Not DVC site) and see that the Sorcerer Pass is available for sale. I thought sales were suspended:

1656421292977.png

So did I miss something? I am DVC member, AP holder, logged into Disney (Not DVC site) and see that the Sorcerer Pass is available for sale. I thought sales were suspended:

View attachment 679904
We are not there yet. I just tried to actually purchase. Got all the way through and then at the very end, got this message -

Sorry, but we are unable to complete your purchase online at this time. Please call (407) W-DISNEY or (407) 934-7639 for assistance, or try again later.

So maybe we are getting closer to the return of annual pass sales. Hope so.

Should I call & try to upgrade my 4 day hopper 🧐 Also, would it be the dvc number or regular ticketing?

I am an out of state white card DVC Member and the site does not give me the option of the sorcerers pass. Only shows me the incri-pass and says unavailable.

So would I be able to purchase the Sorcerer Pass and assign it to my 21 year old son? He is not on our DVC contract, doesn't live with us, but has our address on his drivers license (for now).

So would I be able to purchase the Sorcerer Pass and assign it to my 21 year old son? He is not on our DVC contract, doesn't live with us, but has our address on his drivers license (for now).
Yes, since he has an ID that shows he lives with you, - when they actually become available. They are not, yet.

I am an out of state white card DVC Member and the site does not give me the option of the sorcerers pass. Only shows me the incri-pass and says unavailable.
DVC APs are a blue card membership extra. I know some white card members were able to secure them in the past- but seems that was a cast member error.

Can anyone buy, sorcerer showing as unavailable for me
I did have the purchase button a few minutes ago, but now it is showing unavailable. As posted above, it didn't allow me to actually complete a purchase, but it let me get all the way to the end of the process. Someone "jumped the gun", I think. But maybe this means they are getting close to an announcement.

I tried online and got the error message. I called - hardly any wait, BTW - and no - they are not on sale. It's a technical glitch. They said an official statement from Disney would be coming out soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter