April 2018 Discount Watch

Hoping new discounts are released tomorrow!!

Have you called and asked? I know last year they were released on the 28th, I hope they come out tomorrow too. I noticed online on the Offers page several discounts end on Jan. 2nd. There's always the possibility that the new discounts come out when the old ones expire.

Im booked for late april / start of may for my first trip ever, any discounts would be amazing!

CBR april 18-28 with the $75 construction gift card. hoping to add a room only discount (we have annual passes)

Anyone have a hint of what the discount would be going on past discounts. We lost free dinning when we had to reschedule do to Irma . I would love some dinning discount even just the one meal . Traveling with 4 teenagers and hubby . That means two rooms and a lot on food .

Anyone have a hint of what the discount would be going on past discounts. We lost free dinning when we had to reschedule do to Irma . I would love some dinning discount even just the one meal . Traveling with 4 teenagers and hubby . That means two rooms and a lot on food .
Sorry to hear about your lost trip due to Irma. We are in the same boat and leave in 4 weeks on our Irma replacement trip but also having lost free dining. I feel for you having 4 teens to feed. o_O

Historically the next discount to be offered would be a room only discount. Sometimes there is also a discount offered at/around the same time that includes a free Quick Service meal but that discount isn't a consistent as the room-only discount.

Hopefully something drops later today - or at least soon!

We went at the end of April and into May the last few times we've gone. It has been room only discount around that time like PP stated. I think once there was a park ticket deal as well if you bought 4 days you got one. But that was when the economy was in shambles. I'm hoping for a room discount as we don't do the free dining anymore. Doesn't work in our family's best interest.

I am also in the same boat and going end of April. I keep checking for room only discounts as they historically have offers on 28th but still nothing ☹️ Here’s hoping it’s coming soon

Right now underwhelmed with the deal being offered- plus availability is at all under construction resorts. Fingers crossed something else pops up. $170 for Pop seems nuts

Right now underwhelmed with the deal being offered- plus availability is at all under construction resorts. Fingers crossed something else pops up. $170 for Pop seems nuts
This is off topic but with all the changes to Pop (Queen sized beds, coffee maker in rooms) plus the Gondola, I can only see Pop prices going up and up.

What is the Gondola? Off to search.....
I thought with Universals new budget offerings- 2 new hotels targeting the under $100 a night range, that might help.

This is a very last minute hey I have off from work kids have off let’s go kind of trip.

This is off topic but with all the changes to Pop (Queen sized beds, coffee maker in rooms) plus the Gondola, I can only see Pop prices going up and up.

I’m guessing we get a couple of days break from constant checking now. Nothing dropped today and I’m sure they wouldn’t drop an offer on New Year’s Day so Tuesday is probably the next time they’ll bring out a new offer. It’s also the last day of one of their current big offers so Wed may be the day.

So hard trying to figure it all out!

I'm booked with a TA discount, but hoping to add a night or two at AKL if the discounts are good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter