April 29, 2012 ~ Aloha! ~ Inagural Wonder to Hawaii-Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't find my DIS name on the first post, so tried to check and make sure I'm in the spreadsheet. Unfortunately, I can't open the document. A little help?! Anyone?

How was the TransAtlantic? I was working at the Poly on Sunday and met some people who just got off and they wanted to know what time the Dream was leaving the port so they could go over and watch them leave.

Connie

It was good Connie. Not as good as last year but very restful. We missed all our friends. Weather was just about as good which is amazing and quite unexpected.

Found our new thread but when I also went to check the Google spreadsheet I could not do it. Is there a problem with it or is it just me?

I didn't find my DIS name on the first post, so tried to check and make sure I'm in the spreadsheet. Unfortunately, I can't open the document. A little help?! Anyone?

I went to part 1 of our thread and link to spreadsheet is working just fine. Maybe Monica can check if link was copied ok.

None of the links seem to be working. I sent a PM to Monica letting her know about the problem. I hope she doesn't regret taking this on already.

Monica was nice enough to copy my shirt posting to this new thread. I have added a posting, with the list of who has ordered shirts a few postings down. I will edit this posting, updating info as I receive new orders. This posting is so you all can check on the accuracy of my info and the group can keep uptodate on the count and subsequent unit cost.

I thought about the possibility of having the October Hawaii cruise becoming part of our shirt order. The problems are we would have to drop the date from the shirt as the shirt company would only do it as one order if we use the exact same material. Also, the orders would have to be combined, meaning all the orders would have to go in at the same time. I doubt if people on an October cruise would want to pay for shirts they will wear in October in December. I also don't know if the shirt company would be willing to ship to two different addresses.

I think I'll send a note off to the shirt company and see if they have any ideas and interest. Maybe it would get us something.

:surfweb: FOUND YOU!!!! :lmao:

Part three .....;)

To get to the spread sheet:
Click on the 1st DIS link, this will take you to pt 1 of the Hawaiian boards/ then click on the spread sheet/ this will get you to the list...pixiedust:

hope this helps :cool2:

Robin & Angel "D" :thumbsup2

Monica

Please read my third PM before deleting anything about the shirts. Thanks Val

Just fixed the link....Val pointed it out to me that it didn't work. I'll add you to page 1 :)

None of the links seem to be working. I sent a PM to Monica letting her know about the problem. I hope she doesn't regret taking this on already.

You would think that w/ Copy & Paste, everything would copy correctly :lmao: Please let me know if anything else doesn't work

Monica was nice enough to copy my shirt posting to this new thread. I have added a posting, with the list of who has ordered shirts a few postings down. I will edit this posting, updating info as I receive new orders. This posting is so you all can check on the accuracy of my info and the group can keep uptodate on the count and subsequent unit cost.

I thought about the possibility of having the October Hawaii cruise becoming part of our shirt order. The problems are we would have to drop the date from the shirt as the shirt company would only do it as one order if we use the exact same material. Also, the orders would have to be combined, meaning all the orders would have to go in at the same time. I doubt if people on an October cruise would want to pay for shirts they will wear in October in December. I also don't know if the shirt company would be willing to ship to two different addresses.

I think I'll send a note off to the shirt company and see if they have any ideas and interest. Maybe it would get us something.

:thumbsup2

Booked our pre-cruise room at the Grand Californian today. I guess that means we are staying with the April cruise! Used my points and got a 1 bedroom. :banana:

Checking into our newest home. Dibs on a room with a view!

Came back to my desk a few moments ago to find a gift bag from AULANI on my desk! Inside were some Honolulu Cookie Company shortbread cookies. The bag is beautiful and I think it will be my new lunch bag now!

Hey everyone, just thought I would check in to the new thread! I have put in to rent points at the Grand Californian pre-cruise, but have not heard back. Hopefully, I will get in and that will be one more thing to check off my list!

Checking into our newest home. Dibs on a room with a view!

Came back to my desk a few moments ago to find a gift bag from AULANI on my desk! Inside were some Honolulu Cookie Company shortbread cookies. The bag is beautiful and I think it will be my new lunch bag now!

Yum!! Did some lucky friend attend the opening? Val

Yum!! Did some lucky friend attend the opening? Val

We had folks from our newsroom head over. (I wonder which one of them pitched that story to management?) They did a live segment several days in a row. I need to go into our in house system and watch those!

Just fixed the link....Val pointed it out to me that it didn't work. I'll add you to page 1 :)

Thanks!

Booked our pre-cruise room at the Grand Californian today. I guess that means we are staying with the April cruise! Used my points and got a 1 bedroom. :banana:

Very nice. We're hoping to get a room there after the cruise. We'll see what happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter