April 29, 2012 ~ Aloha! ~ Inagural Wonder to Hawaii-Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pete and Faith - we agree with you, lots of friends on this cruise!

Cayla - good luck with the class!

thanks!

I am so looking forward to all the friends we will be seeing!

:surfweb: Good Morning Happy Cruisers....

Here is the Morning Open Cabin report for Wednesday Sep 28th 2011, as of
5:55AM EST
(I guess alot are opening due to OCt. sailing date?!?)

11A = 2x Adults = $5025
10C = 2x = $5380
9C = 2x $5868
9A = 2x $5868
5B = 2x $8978
4B = 2x $11,100
4A = 2x 11, 521

Hope this helps those who are looking to up grade or get on this Cruise...

Robin & Angel "D" :thumbsup2

Robin"D";42778327 said:

11A = 2x Adults = $5025
10C = 2x = $5380
9C = 2x $5868
9A = 2x $5868
5B = 2x $8978
4B = 2x $11,100
4A = 2x 11, 521

My cabin/catagory has gone up $1200!

My cabin/catagory has gone up $1200!

Keep in mind that Robin "D"'s prices include the taxes/fees AND the DCL insurance.

For example, the 4A cat only has a base price now of $5,295/adult, so $10,590 base price for 2 adults

You'd then only need to pay the $132.22 in taxes/fees if you don't take the DCL insurance for a total of $10,722.22 rather than $11,521

Keep in mind that Robin "D"'s prices include the taxes/fees AND the DCL insurance.

For example, the 4A cat only has a base price now of $5,295/adult, so $10,590 base price for 2 adults

You'd then only need to pay the $132.22 in taxes/fees if you don't take the DCL insurance for a total of $10,722.22 rather than $11,521

UUUUMMMMMMMMMMMM, YEAH....what SanDiegoSteph said..... ;-)

Thanks for keeping me straight!

Robin"D";42778327 said:

11A = 2x Adults = $5025
10C = 2x = $5380
9C = 2x $5868
9A = 2x $5868
5B = 2x $8978
4B = 2x $11,100
4A = 2x 11, 521

these are so not there now!! I'm still trying to get someone an 11.

Just saying hi. Well tonight starts my big vacation. Going to Denver for a very quick overnight, less than 7 hours. Then on my way to MCO bright and early tomorrow at 6. WDW for nine nights at AKV Jambo house. Get on the Magic on 10/8 for a eastern, then back to Jambo house till I fly home on Oct 18.

Just saying hi. Well tonight starts my big vacation. Going to Denver for a very quick overnight, less than 7 hours. Then on my way to MCO bright and early tomorrow at 6. WDW for nine nights at AKV Jambo house. Get on the Magic on 10/8 for a eastern, then back to Jambo house till I fly home on Oct 18.

Have a great time!! I'll be around the MK on Saturday & Epcot Sunday for F&W.

Have a great time!! I'll be around the MK on Saturday & Epcot Sunday for F&W.

You, me and probably a million others at MK Sat. We got Cindy table sat at 5:20. Not sure about Sunday plans but I think we have lunch reservations at Tepen Edo.

Robin"D";42780838 said:
UUUUMMMMMMMMMMMM, YEAH....what SanDiegoSteph said..... ;-)

Thanks for keeping me straight!

Yeah, I'm just making things harder than they need to be, aren't I?!? :headache:

I was just afraid that folks might think prices had gone up more than they really had if they weren't comparing apples to apples...ugghhh

...I REALLY need this Hawaii vacation to escape from my ridiculously over-analytical self!! :lmao:

Yeah, I'm just making things harder than they need to be, aren't I?!? :headache:

I was just afraid that folks might think prices had gone up more than they really had if they weren't comparing apples to apples...ugghhh

...I REALLY need this Hawaii vacation to escape from my ridiculously over-analytical self!! :lmao:

I hear ya....I buy you (or give you) a beer ...looking forward to this trip!!

Just got our reservations for DL on the 27th & 28th @ DL. :cool1: This will our 1st trip to DL and looking forward to it!! :cool2:

Robin"D";42786021 said:
I hear ya....I buy you (or give you) a beer ...looking forward to this trip!!

Just got our reservations for DL on the 27th & 28th @ DL. :cool1: This will our 1st trip to DL and looking forward to it!! :cool2:

Oooh, make sure you check out the GREAT links on the DisBoard DL site - we live in SoCal and are AP holders so we go quite often (in fact we've got a trip planned for 10/28-10/30, staying at the remodeled DLH) and yet I STILL always find out cool stuff from that board that I never knew before to try on every trip!!

I am soooooo jealous. Have a fabulous time!

I keep telling myself to hold out til April! (Sometimes it's so very, very hard.) And I'm praying my family can stay out of the hospital for a while. Holy cannolli, it's been a heck of a year here.

I am soooooo jealous. Have a fabulous time!

I keep telling myself to hold out til April! (Sometimes it's so very, very hard.) And I'm praying my family can stay out of the hospital for a while. Holy cannolli, it's been a heck of a year here.

:hug: {{HUG}} :grouphug:

Oooh, make sure you check out the GREAT links on the DisBoard DL site - we live in SoCal and are AP holders so we go quite often (in fact we've got a trip planned for 10/28-10/30, staying at the remodeled DLH) and yet I STILL always find out cool stuff from that board that I never knew before to try on every trip!!

Great tip....we are staying @ the GC, and SOOOOOOOOOOO looking forward to this trip!

Thx and agin!

these are so not there now!! I'm still trying to get someone an 11.

G/M....:surfweb:

As of 5:22Am

There is a 11 open...
I advise to who you are trying to help...maybe get up early one day and check DCL website for an open cabin...

Hope this helps

Just a quick hello from Denver. About to go back to the Airport for our flight to MCO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter