April 29, 2012 ~ Aloha! ~ Inagural Wonder to Hawaii-Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a quick hello from Denver. About to go back to the Airport for our flight to MCO.

Have a safe flight...we will be at WDW from 10/14-10/17 for F&W...HunnyBunny just suprised me with tickets to the NSSHP on the 16th!! We saw it on 9/19 and just loved the Villians Mix N Mingle....so excited to go again!!

11A - $5024 for 2 adults
9C - $5867 for 2 adults ($800 more than what we paid)
9A - $7195 for 2 adults

All available this a.m.

To all folks traveling for a Fall break, enjoy F&W - DCL - DL, fall colors etc etc etc , we have a week till we head to DC.

Have fun and safe travels.

Just saying hi. Well tonight starts my big vacation. Going to Denver for a very quick overnight, less than 7 hours. Then on my way to MCO bright and early tomorrow at 6. WDW for nine nights at AKV Jambo house. Get on the Magic on 10/8 for a eastern, then back to Jambo house till I fly home on Oct 18.

Sounds like a great trip!

Safe travels to all who are traveling!

Robin"D";42791199 said:
:surfweb: WHERE ARE YOU STAYING? :confused3

WE ARE GOING THERE FOR THE 1ST TIME BEFORE THE CRUISE IN APRIL!!!

Robin & Angel "D" :thumbsup2

We are at the Villas at the Grand Californian. We are looking out onto the Redwood Challenge Trail and can see Tower of Terror in the distance.we love it here.

Corinna

Just checking in. Thanks Monica for taking over the first page.:worship: I was never added, could you add me ? Thanks. I am :sad2: to see people moving over to the October cruise but can understand the reasons.

Seems that I found a new hobby and it happens to pay ! :rotfl2: I worked on a Hallmark movie starring John Corbett. It is a true story set in the 80's about a teacher and his Special Ed students and what he does for them. I don't wan't to tell you the whole movie but have tissues on hand. I am in the opening scene with one of the students sitting next to me, teacher is in row behind me. Student is yelling and throws a notebook. We only did the one scene and it was a 15 hour day !! Hope to work more on this movie. It will air Sunday Jan. 29th on ABC. It's called A Smile as Big as The Moon. Here is a pic. of me, sorry it didn't come out good.:sad2: These are wardrobe clothes and shoes ! Oh and John Corbett is a funny guy !! He would ad lib when we were doing just rehearsals.

Hallmark.png

Hi everyone! Back from the WBTA. it was WONDERFUL, only a little rocking one night, and a couple of torrential downpours, also at night ( late afternoon on Castaway Cay day) Can I just say - I LOVE LONG CRUISES!

Seems that I found a new hobby and it happens to pay ! :rotfl2: I worked on a Hallmark movie starring John Corbett. It is a true story set in the 80's about a teacher and his Special Ed students and what he does for them. I don't wan't to tell you the whole movie but have tissues on hand. I am in the opening scene with one of the students sitting next to me, teacher is in row behind me. Student is yelling and throws a notebook. We only did the one scene and it was a 15 hour day !! Hope to work more on this movie. It will air Sunday Jan. 29th on ABC. It's called A Smile as Big as The Moon. Here is a pic. of me, sorry it didn't come out good.:sad2: These are wardrobe clothes and shoes ! Oh and John Corbett is a funny guy !! He would ad lib when we were doing just rehearsals.

Hallmark.png

Good for you. Sounds like fun.

Hi everyone! Back from the WBTA. it was WONDERFUL, only a little rocking one night, and a couple of torrential downpours, also at night ( late afternoon on Castaway Cay day) Can I just say - I LOVE LONG CRUISES!

We were on last year's WBTA and we agree. Yay for long cruises. And our next one goes to Hawaii w/some great folks!

Once you have been on a two or three week cruise it is hard to go back to a 3-4 days. Glad the TA was a success.

Have a great time!! I'll be around the MK on Saturday & Epcot Sunday for F&W.

We are headed to WDW this afternoon, staying at Bonnett Creek. We are volunteering for the Wine and Dine race weekend. Working Friday and Sat. at the Expo going out race packets. Sat. night we will be course monitor in Hollywood Studios. Hopefully we will have a little time to spend at the Wine and Food festival at Epcot. Alex

Just want to say greetings from AKV. Plans for tonight are not much. Just going to Earl of Sandwich and buying a Tables in Wonderland card.

We too are staying on this cruise....too many friends on this cruise to cancel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter