april school vacation 2003

forest

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know when Massachusetts or the north east is having their April school vacation in 2003? Trying to book a trip but unsure of dates. Thanks for any help!

begins the week of April 13th. When you teach, you always have these dates handy... lol.. Hope this helps you out.

In Connecticut and at least some schools in the Boston area, April vacation begins with Good Friday, April 18, 2003 and runs until Monday, April 27th.

A word of caution, but if you have not already made your air arrangements, you've missed the lowest fares on Delta from BOS or BDL for the way down. They were $97 (BOS) and $137 (BDL) ONE WAY to MCO. As of this morning BOS was at $269 for the cheapest non-stop (although you could get it a little lower on a connection through Atlanta) and BDL was at $193. Again, those are the ONE WAY FARES. You can't book your return until 330 or 331 days out. So if you wait for the RT fare, the fares for the segments down to Florida will be very expensive at best, sold out at worst!

We'll be making the pilgramage to the Poly on the Wednesday night before vacation begins!

Have a great time!

April school vacation for us begins Good Friday, April l8 as well....

Good luck booking! My sister and I just went through this..it's crazy when Easter abutts school vacation. I hope you find a good rate. You just NEVER know with these things. Just try to be flexible and not leave/return during popular times...

Southeastern MA begins Good Friday, April 18th as well - just got next year's school calendar at orientation last night!

I know that this year New Hampshire had their April vacation a week later than MA, not sure if it's the same in '03.

Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter