Are We There Yet????

Alison....I bet we did see each other's family...one day you said it stopped raining and went to the pool, well we did the same thing...Too bad you don't have pool pics of your family...

Still working on my pics....

Next time let's plan together and we can do everything together...LOL

:goodvibes

We didn't take any pics at the pool. We went hands free. We may have seen you. I went down the waterslide 2 or 3 times and waited on a chair the rest of the time for the kids.

Wait, wait, wait..........

You can ride the Flyers WITHOUT a small child?!!?:eek:

I have been dying to go on those and almost tried to take a small child from another family to ride it!!!! :lmao:

WHY WASN'T THIS INFORMATION SHARED EARLIER?????
Katie, I thought all the regulars on this board knew that they don't enforce the ride with a little kid rule until later in the morning. Now you know, so next time, get there at park opening and get your butt on that ride.:dance3:

Wait, wait, wait..........

You can ride the Flyers WITHOUT a small child?!!?:eek:

I have been dying to go on those and almost tried to take a small child from another family to ride it!!!! :lmao:

WHY WASN'T THIS INFORMATION SHARED EARLIER?????

i know i said it before here.

i do that ride early cause no kids are with me when i go...
it's a simple kewl ride....

Alison....I bet we did see each other's family...one day you said it stopped raining and went to the pool, well we did the same thing...Too bad you don't have pool pics of your family...

Still working on my pics....

Next time let's plan together and we can do everything together...LOL

dave is right. tricia could have been the owner of a big stuffed animal at this point if she had played her cards right and hooked up w/ dave & family.

i wonder if that stuffed animal was bigger than frank??

Katie, I thought all the regulars on this board knew that they don't enforce the ride with a little kid rule until later in the morning. Now you know, so next time, get there at park opening and get your butt on that ride.:dance3:
my strategy: scream ur head off when u do ride it...it scares most of the kids away:lmao:

great trippie:cool1:

small.jpg
afterall:), what's the odds of running into another DISboard member @ Universal?

Alison:

Kinda personal question:

Was your swimsuit red or black...I noticed (cmon I can't help it I am a guy) some women while swimming with the kids...one was in red and one was in black...They were smoking hot...LOL..I remember a brown one also.

Awesome TR!! When I went last year, we stayed at HRH and one night walked over to PBH for dinner at mama dellas (awesome btw!!) I took this night shot, you're right about how beautiful it is!

portofino.jpg

Alison:

Kinda personal question:

Was your swimsuit red or black...I noticed (cmon I can't help it I am a guy) some women while swimming with the kids...one was in red and one was in black...They were smoking hot...LOL..I remember a brown one also.

this gave me a great laugh.............:laughing:

she showed you pics of herself in many of the photos in the trippie......
but you could only figure out who she was if you see her in the black, red or maybe brown swimsuit.

that's ok, mr mac wouldn't know any of my friends unless they had a certain outfit on either......:rotfl: Mr Mac doesn't remember faces, but there are some things he doesn't forget.....

Late to the trippie...making my GRAND entrance! :teeth:

(Okay...in my defense, I'm still in Florida on vacation....)

I'm first! Great start Alison.

No fair! I was on my cruise when she started trippie! :(

First we rode Fire. After we got off Fire, we decided to try front row on Fire. After that, we did front row on Ice and I must have blinked when we nearly hit the wall and I didn’t see it, so we had to do Ice on front row again. This time I saw the wall. We rode about 5 times total and when we got back to our locker, we had to pay to get our stuff out.

Good thing you went back to ride ICE....must. keep. eyes. OPEN. in front of ICE! :thumbsup2

You can see in the picture above that Zack was NOT happy. He said it’s because he did not want an Icee, he wanted a Coke....

Here we are in Hollywood and Zack still has his Coke. Don’t the boys look so happy?

What is up with that boy? Was he happy at all? :confused3 He seems like the 'quiet/shy' one..... Maybe he's gettin' too old to pal around w/ the folks on vacation :scratchin :eek:

that is a fantastic picture.

i love the background effect..........so kewl

ever notice the Hollywood sign/effect at night? Only the bottom half is lit up :laughing:

....we went to Hard Rock Café and got right in. I didn’t get any pictures of the food.

:sad2:

Don’t the boys look happy?

DSCN0412.jpg

again? :confused3

t-and-a said:
....decidedto go into town to eat. We decided that since we did not eat at the right McDonalds on Friday, we would try again, so we headed back to the PBH and to the parking deck, got in the car and went to the great big McDonalds on Sandlake Road. Sorry, no pics…….(I know I let you guys down…)

what are we going to do with you??? You HAVE to take food pix to maintain a DISer status ya know ;)

So, where's the "tried to find the elusive DM?"

:p

I "sorta" found ya! :rolleyes1

Sounds like Zack has hit the "I'm too cool for everything" portion of the teen years. :rolleyes:

::yes::

I thought they knew too :confused3 Sorry KFed :hug:

my strategy: scream ur head off when u do ride it...it scares most of the kids away:lmao:

:lmao: :lmao:

don't let the boys fool 'ya...

it goes with the territory for tweens/teens, get sullen when the camera is whipped out;)

know they were having a grand time:banana:

Late to the trippie...making my GRAND entrance! :teeth:

(Okay...in my defense, I'm still in Florida on vacation....)

No fair! I was on my cruise when she started trippie! :( ]
I'm glad you stopped in before I finished it. The next day is the day we met up.

Good thing you went back to ride ICE....must. keep. eyes. OPEN. in front of ICE! :thumbsup2
Yes, it was so good the second time! :thumbsup2 Ice on the front row is definitely the best!

What is up with that boy? Was he happy at all? :confused3 He seems like the 'quiet/shy' one..... Maybe he's gettin' too old to pal around w/ the folks on vacation :scratchin :eek:
Nah, he's not too old to pal around with Mom and Dad. He just likes to be difficult. He is really a funny kid and when I say funny, I mean witty and humorous. He is shy and hard to get to know, but at the same time he is so full of himself. He's the type that likes to watch the girls and hear them making comments about him (and believe me he knows they are doing it!), but won't walk up and talk to one.

ever notice the Hollywood sign/effect at night? Only the bottom half is lit up :laughing:

:sad2:

We've never done the Hollywood sign at night.

what are we going to do with you??? You HAVE to take food pix to maintain a DISer status ya know ;)
I guess you need to tell Tim that.....he just doesn't get it.....

Alison:

Kinda personal question:

Dave, you must not have been looking at faces at the pool....what would your wife think? No, I wasn't in red, black or brown. My suit was blue and white with yellow trim. And, no Macraven, I will not post a pic of me in my swimsuit.

don't let the boys fool 'ya...

it goes with the territory for tweens/teens, get sullen when the camera is whipped out;)

know they were having a grand time:banana:

We know our boys, don't we Janet! Barb's time is coming sooner than she knows!

Awesome TR!! When I went last year, we stayed at HRH and one night walked over to PBH for dinner at mama dellas (awesome btw!!) I took this night shot, you're right about how beautiful it is!

portofino.jpg

Thanks for your compliment Nicole; I'm glad you're enjoying my trip report.
That's a great shot of the hotel!

Dave, you must not have been looking at faces at the pool....what would your wife think? No, I wasn't in red, black or brown. My suit was blue and white with yellow trim. And, no Macraven, I will not post a pic of me in my swimsuit.

gee louise alison, you burst dave's bubble.
he was thinking you were hot for a minute.......jk, i'm a jokester...

i double dog dare you to post that pic in the ss.

it's okay to have a kid in front of you.

i used to only allow pics of me with a son in front of me.

gee louise alison, you burst dave's bubble.
he was thinking you were hot for a minute.......jk, i'm a jokester...

i double dog dare you to post that pic in the ss.

it's okay to have a kid in front of you.

i used to only allow pics of me with a son in front of me.
:rotfl:
No, I wasn't one of the hotties that he saw.....There are no pics of me at the pool. We did not take a camera to the pool. Tim snapped some of me in the room before we went to the pool (he still thinks I'm a hottie), but I WILL NOT post those as there is no child standing in front of me.

:rotfl:
No, I wasn't one of the hotties that he saw.....There are no pics of me at the pool. We did not take a camera to the pool. Tim snapped some of me in the room before we went to the pool (he still thinks I'm a hottie), but I WILL NOT post those as there is no child standing in front of me.

chicken :rolleyes1

Alison, you are too funny...My wife wouldn't dare go with us to the pool (she likes naps better). Oh well, her loss.
I don't remember seeing a pic of you before we left, so I was clueless. I am bad with faces, but being a guy, we tend to look at other things...human nature? :confused3
What is funny is some of the women that "believe" that they can wear a skimpy swimsuit...eeeewwww:laughing:

I do remember seeing a pic of you in front of the hotel window with no child in front of you..:rolleyes1 ....so what's up with that?....:rotfl:

SO next year I will make sure to keep an eye on the board to see when you go and plan accordingly....:banana:

Mac:
as usual thanks for the support....:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter