Arriving Sunday pm, no park days, suggestions?

HappyGrape

DIS Veteran
I was thinking we could try
wonder around downtown Disney
Go for drinks food at one of the Disney hotels
Character meal?

What would you do? If you have to go to one of the hotels for meal and drinks, casual as we will be tired - which one would you choose?

I was thinking we could try
wonder around downtown Disney
Go for drinks food at one of the Disney hotels
Character meal?

What would you do? If you have to go to one of the hotels for meal and drinks, casual as we will be tired - which one would you choose?
I think anything in Downtown Disney will be fine. I also like to take a dip in the hotel pool when I arrive the afternoon before.

Have you looked at the menus for the DTD and hotel restaurants on allears.net? That could help you find a place that appeals to you. What time will you be arriving in DTD? If you will be there before 9:30 pm, some of the restaurants (e.g. Catal, RB's Jazz Kitchen) have views of the fireworks from the upstairs. A character dinner at Goofy's might be fun, too, if you will have the energy and appetite for that. You could do some pre-park shopping at WOD.

I usually spend time in DowntownDisney and then go to the Disneyland Hotel where you can get some food and drinks at trader Sam's or pick up some other food next door to it at Tangaroa Terrace.

Also, check to see the cost of adding a day to your tickets. It might be shockingly cheap. It took me many visits to realize that for like 20 bucks I could add a day to my hoppers and not have to stare longingly at the gates my first day!

Steakhouse 55 or the lounge!! We arrive Friday and will probably try to hit Guardians so my niece can ride her first time, then we have dinner at Steakhouse. If you have younger kids, visit the Lego store or the Build a Bear r the Ridez store. You can also explore the Disneyland hotel. Each tower has different themes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter