! = ? (Artscow User's)

cocoafor4atthelodge

Oh, there's no place like the lodge for the holida
Everytime I put my photo or a page from one of the creators, I get an "!." So, I make the pictures or graphics smaller until I don't see the "!" any more, but then the photo or graphic comes out really small to me. I'm trying to make an 8 x 8 album should I go for a smaller size instead?

:confused3

I use Artscow all the time. ! means the picture/photo resolution is too small. Most of the time the resolution needs to be at least 1 MB, preferrably higher.

If you are getting pictures from the DISigners on this thread, you need to make sure you actually download the original file instead of right-clicking & saving. There are options on their photo sharing sites to download.

Same goes for getting pictures off the internet.

If you download one, and the picture size / resolution is still not high enough - you could ask whoever created it if you could have a higher resolution.

You can also use various programs to increase the resolution of the pictures.

Hope this helps you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter