Asta la Bye Bye !!

Liv, pack up the family. Bob and I are on our way to get you. We can reach Southern Gates in time to hit the Waffle House with Frank and Denise in the morning, and then all leave for the Fort together!!

Like musketmickeyteers or mousekateers.......... or just that we want to be at the Fort-eers

Ya'll could swing by Texas and grab us to. We're not that far out of the way.

Ya'll could swing by Texas and grab us to. We're not that far out of the way.
Ok. We just sat down at the Waffle House in Arabi, GA. As soon as I scarf down my pecan waffle and triple hash browns (smothered, covered, and peppered of course), we'll be on our way to get you.

Love that pecan waffle! Wish I was going, I'm alittle out of your way but the scenery is beautiful!.....Come on over....I could go to! You guys are going IMHO the best tme of the year! Weather is beautiful for camping!
Have Fun! I'm heading for Tennesse this afternoon!

Liv, pack up the family. Bob and I are on our way to get you. We can reach Southern Gates in time to hit the Waffle House with Frank and Denise in the morning, and then all leave for the Fort together!!

Oh man, I'm just now getting this! I was up until 1:30 this morning watching Little House on the Prairie with my 9 year old, so she and I slept in. We were already packed because we were expecting to be picked up yesterday. Oh well, I guess it'll have to be next time. I would LOVE to participate in a future GG and meet all you wonderful people. Heck, there's no reason why us TN folk can't get together right here in our great state sometime. There's just a couple of hours that separate us.

Love that pecan waffle! Wish I was going, I'm alittle out of your way but the scenery is beautiful!.....Come on over....I could go to! You guys are going IMHO the best tme of the year! Weather is beautiful for camping!
Have Fun! I'm heading for Tennesse this afternoon!

Are you REALLY heading to TN? What part?

Oh man, I'm just now getting this! I was up until 1:30 this morning watching Little House on the Prairie with my 9 year old, so she and I slept in. We were already packed because we were expecting to be picked up yesterday. Oh well, I guess it'll have to be next time. I would LOVE to participate in a future GG and meet all you wonderful people. Heck, there's no reason why us TN folk can't get together right here in our great state sometime. There's just a couple of hours that separate us.

Actually, there was a group of us that tried to make a GG happen this past summer in Pigeon Forge, or possibly in Gettysburg, but we couldn't get the individual pieces together. We'll have to see about next year, since there are a number of people in the group that weren't here when we were talking about 2009.

Heck, there's no reason why us TN folk can't get together right here in our great state sometime. There's just a couple of hours that separate us.
Great idea! Where do you live Liv? (That sounds funny.) We are just outside Nashville, but were camping at the Jellystone near Gatlinburg last weekend. You anywhere near there?

Actually, there was a group of us that tried to make a GG happen this past summer in Pigeon Forge, or possibly in Gettysburg, but we couldn't get the individual pieces together. We'll have to see about next year, since there are a number of people in the group that weren't here when we were talking about 2009.

I'm in...if it's ever a possibility again.

We made it to the Fort round 2:30 PM,,,if indeeed it's possible, from that moment on it was the Disney trip from hell. Not a happy camper,,don't wanna talk about it. But will let you know if Disney makes me happy tomorrow.

Oh, and all of you who told us bout all that HOT TEMPS here !?!?! WELL BRING US SOME LONG PANTS AND COATS,,IT'S FRIGG'N COLD OUT !! The high today reached 70 !!

The Fort could not pack another person in here if they tried !! I've NEVER seen this many people here at the Fort !!

TCD drove by us when we were gettn backed into the site from hell,,we went to his site later, but they werent there.

My wife thinks I'm a complete shi ,,uh, butthead,,I have to agree,,Good NighT,,I'll try again tomorrow.

We made it to the Fort round 2:30 PM,,,if indeeed it's possible, from that moment on it was the Disney trip from hell. Not a happy camper,,don't wanna talk about it. But will let you know if Disney makes me happy tomorrow.

Oh, and all of you who told us bout all that HOT TEMPS here !?!?! WELL BRING US SOME LONG PANTS AND COATS,,IT'S FRIGG'N COLD OUT !! The high today reached 70 !!

The Fort could not pack another person in here if they tried !! I've NEVER seen this many people here at the Fort !!

TCD drove by us when we were gettn backed into the site from hell,,we went to his site later, but they werent there.

My wife thinks I'm a complete shi ,,uh, butthead,,I have to agree,,Good NighT,,I'll try again tomorrow.

Hope it gets better and let us know how busy the Fort gets.

Oh, and all of you who told us bout all that HOT TEMPS here !?!?! WELL BRING US SOME LONG PANTS AND COATS,,IT'S FRIGG'N COLD OUT !! The high today reached 70 !! .

Considering I've been scraping ice off my car every morning, 70 sounds pretty good to me.

I'm betting the Fort will start to empty out today, Frank.

Up until yesterday it was hotter 'n hades here, Frank. I'm sorry you're chilly, but I'm loving it. We don't get too much of this kind of weather here - so please let me enjoy it.

I'm waiting to hear what happened at the Fort. This "unhappiness" seems to be creeping into people's conversation more & more lately. Is it because we've become too demanding, or because Disney is really dropping the ball alot?

Oh my..I'm not liking what I'm reading. :surfweb: I do hope they get you into a better site Frank. You guys have waited so long for this trip..I'm sure things will turn around for you. Let's us know what's going on.

Oh mercy, you're scaring me.:worried: PLEASE tell me things are better today.::yes::

oh frank, where out though?? we need to know your troubles. have they resolved your concerns as of today??

i am sure it will get better. we are all on our way sooner or later. we4mickey says we are all checked in (on line) :).

see ya'll real soon.

Frank is so dramatic - he just loves the attention he has been getting with his mystery post. Suck it up, Frank, how bad can it be - you're at the Fort at WDW for cryin out loud. It could be worse - you could be staying at a condo on 192.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter