Asta la Bye Bye !!

. . . Oh, and all of you who told us bout all that HOT TEMPS here !?!?! WELL BRING US SOME LONG PANTS AND COATS,,IT'S FRIGG'N COLD OUT !! The high today reached 70 !!

The Fort could not pack another person in here if they tried !! I've NEVER seen this many people here at the Fort !!

TCD drove by us when we were gettn backed into the site from hell,,we went to his site later, but they werent there.

. . .

Frank,
You must have brought these cold temperatures with ya. We have gone from record heat to record cold. Also, the FT has gone from empty to super-packed this past weekend. I could not believe how crowded it was this weekend. There was a grand gathering in our loop and it was packed with kids, bikes and golf carts. Of course nobody had lights on the bikes so it was tough maneauvering after dark in the loop. It was crazy. My car got hit twice by kids on bikes so we're not real happy now; kinda scratched up the door.

Yeah, I went looking for TCD also but he was never there. His site was sure decorated. Think I saw him on the golf cart once with one of his daughters but they were gone before I could say hi.

Let's hope it warms up alittle and the crowds stay away.

I am now a happy camper, god knows it wasnt easy gett'n that way, but now I am a happy camper, :thumbsup2:thumbsup2
If our tail winds drug this cold down behind us , then I truly want to apologize,,the light parade is sounding off as I post this,, it is soooo cool !! :banana:
We got a premium loop for all our trouble,,and since we lost a day we are booked to stay one more day,will be leav'n on the 31 st. now. :cool1:
Cept for being cold, today was a good day, set up the site, looped a lot, we got to meet TCD and daughters this morn'n,,really nice folk.
We are headed to Epcot in the morning, :dance3:

OMG IT'S GREAT TO BE HOME !! Home sweet home !!

Will be try'n the fish'n soon,,soon as it warms up,, talked to one fellow today while he fish'd, said he hadnt so much as a nibble, :confused3

Will talk atcha tomorrow when I'm not so tired , headed to bed.

Ya'll need ta hurry down !!

Oh and as of this evening the Fort is still pretty well full and DTD was PACKED !!

Sure glad things have turned around for you. The magic has begun! Have a great trip, and keep all of us back home up to speed!

I am now a happy camper, god knows it wasnt easy gett'n that way, but now I am a happy camper, :thumbsup2:thumbsup2
If our tail winds drug this cold down behind us , then I truly want to apologize,,the light parade is sounding off as I post this,, it is soooo cool !! :banana:
We got a premium loop for all our trouble,,and since we lost a day we are booked to stay one more day,will be leav'n on the 31 st. now. :cool1:
Cept for being cold, today was a good day, set up the site, looped a lot, we got to meet TCD and daughters this morn'n,,really nice folk.
We are headed to Epcot in the morning, :dance3:

OMG IT'S GREAT TO BE HOME !! Home sweet home !!

Will be try'n the fish'n soon,,soon as it warms up,, talked to one fellow today while he fish'd, said he hadnt so much as a nibble, :confused3

Will talk atcha tomorrow when I'm not so tired , headed to bed.

Ya'll need ta hurry down !!

Oh and as of this evening the Fort is still pretty well full and DTD was PACKED !!

Now there's the Frank I like.:) I'm glad things have turned around!

If its any consulation Frank, its suspose to be 30 here tonight.:mad:

Just took DH's lunch and breakfast out to his Jeep. The windows were frosted over so thought I'd scrape them for him while I was out there. I think I have frost bite now!:laughing:

Hey Frank and Denise, glad things are better...:goodvibes

Have a great time in Epcot!!! :wizard:

We had frost too, but that is an upgrade from the SNOW we had last week!!!!:confused3

Frank any Fish yet?

ENJOY EVERYTHING!!!!

Frank, I'm so relieved to hear you're a happy camper..and things are now going well.! :thumbsup2

Don't forget about those pictures..we want to see what's going on! ;)

(oh...and tell Denise I say "hi"..:cutie:)

Thank ya'll for yer corncern,,I am very happy with our site now, :thumbsup2
Went to Epcot today,, I've seen it much more busy,,but it wasnt slow by any means. had a great time,,and we did Sum of All thrills,,my son thought it was kinda lame,,I really enjoy'd it, :thumbsup2 The woman tending the front of the line told me so far no one has puked.
And right now after riding thru the Fort for our last of the evening ride, I think the Fort is a average of about 3/4 full.
There is a drainage ditch right behind our site, and I do mean it is a drainage ditch,,it's bout 2 to 2 1/2 feet deep,,but I did manage to catch about a 10 inch bass outta it, :lmao:,,if D can get the photo bucket to work we'll try to post some pics. It hit bout 73 or so today,,spose to hit 80 tomorrow, if it does hit 80 I may try the new Fort waterpark :woohoo:
Right now loop 100 and 700 seem to have the most decorations up.
We watched the firewerks thru the trees tonight while we walked the puppies, very nice !

Ya'll hurry down !

And John, there seems to be plenty of empty site on loop 900 , so come on down early if you can :thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Night ya'll.

Thanks for the update Frank! Bob, Liv and I are still pretty upset with you for ditching us, but I'm glad you are having a good time. :lmao:

Well Dave we are packed and ready to head out tomorrow morning. If you can get yer butt to the Loves down here around 9 o'clock you might just find a spot to ride. :wave2:

What about me?:angel:
It's no use Liv. Bob's gone, on the coattails of Frank. We've been left behind again. I feel like Charlie in the Box and another Christmas Eve has come and gone with me stuck on the Island of Misfit Toys. I guess those of us unable to attend the GG are just Misfits! :lmao:

Pppfffftttt...like those AT the GG arent misfits!!!! Lets face it...we may very well be the most MISFITTED mofo's on the net!!!!!

It's no use Liv. Bob's gone, on the coattails of Frank. We've been left behind again. I feel like Charlie in the Box and another Christmas Eve has come and gone with me stuck on the Island of Misfit Toys. I guess those of us unable to attend the GG are just Misfits! :lmao:

Dave, I actually pride myself on being a Misfit.

Pppfffftttt...like those AT the GG arent misfits!!!! Lets face it...we may very well be the most MISFITTED mofo's on the net!!!!!

Rog, you said it, not me.

And John, there seems to be plenty of empty site on loop 900 , so come on down early if you can :thumbsup2:thumbsup2

It's good to hear that it seems that they are emptying out the 900 Loop.

I just faxed in my request restating that I wanted the 900 loop for us, and also stated my personal requests.

John, if you can, as the first to arrive, let us know what Loop they put you in!!!

I just added up the head count list and my list, and if we had truly all gotten super coordinated (as if this group could), we could have had 50 sites!!!!!

I just added up the head count list and my list, and if we had truly all gotten super coordinated (as if this group could), we could have had 50 sites!!!!!

Is it too late to grab one more? Waaaaaaah......I don't want to be on 100-300. I have a plan that might get me on 1700 if it works. I'll need to wait until Thursday to see if I can pull it off. As much as I'd like to be on 900 with y'all, Al will be pitching a tent on our site & I don't want to hear him pitch a fit about sleeping on concrete (even if he is on a nice air bed). :rolleyes1

Well, looks like it's probably a good idea I'm not pulling the trailer down, since I just discovered a small leak from the rear differential cover on my truck. That will have to wait until I get back from WDW and before I pick up the new trailer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter