August 18, 2010...Can't wait for the MAGICal Mediterranean!!!

We collapsed at 8pm last night... woke up at 7AM, still exhausted!!!! Feel bad for Rick who had to go to work this morning.....

We went to bed at 9 and I woke up at 3:30 and then went back to sleep at 5and got up at 6:15....Jim is on his way to work too.

Hi Everyone
Back home safe and sound -- arrived 3pm yesterday afternoon and managed to stay up til 10pm -- no jet lag!!!
Thanks to all for the great FE gifts -- it was great meeting all of you.
Hope to see you again on another Disney adventure!
Lisa and Sage

Had an amazing time on the boat - I'm already missing it and wishing that I was on there again! Thank you to whoever put the pirate pins in the bag next to my door - I loved them and they were totally unexpected since I didn't enter the FE. :goodvibes

Vicky - I saw you many times around the ship but never got chance to speak to you. Your daughter is so sweet :lovestruc

K8T - I think I saw you at the train station in Villefranche! Were you talking with Vicky? I would have said hello but I was on the opposite platform so I would have seemed strange shouting at you across the tracks! :rotfl:

Hope everyone had a safe trip home :goodvibes:goodvibes

Had an amazing time on the boat - I'm already missing it and wishing that I was on there again! Thank you to whoever put the pirate pins in the bag next to my door - I loved them and they were totally unexpected since I didn't enter the FE. :goodvibes

Vicky - I saw you many times around the ship but never got chance to speak to you. Your daughter is so sweet :lovestruc

K8T - I think I saw you at the train station in Villefranche! Were you talking with Vicky? I would have said hello but I was on the opposite platform so I would have seemed strange shouting at you across the tracks! :rotfl:

Hope everyone had a safe trip home :goodvibes:goodvibes

Sorry we didn't get to meet, but thanks for the magnets. I didn't want to leave as well.

we are back as well today! LOVED DCL! We spent an additional two nights in barcelona and really missed the ship after we got off! LOL. I can't wait until my next DCL experience!!! We are hoping to do the transatlantic after my husband's tour is over in Germany!!!

Yes, he was right outside the door we walked out of.

Can anyone say jet lag? Forced myself to stay up until 9 pm and now at 3:30 am I'm wide awake.

Shari was up at 2 am. She kept saying she was going to sleep in. I kept telling her your body is going to think it is a different time. I thinks she went back to sleep. I think i fell asleep around 10. I was watching the Emmy's.

Just got my dog back...but unfortunately my dad's dog who he was with came down with some kind of kennel cough when they were in the boarding place...so now I have to watch him carefully to make sure he does not come down with it.

We collapsed at 8pm last night... woke up at 7AM, still exhausted!!!! Feel bad for Rick who had to go to work this morning.....

Yeah he was not very happy this morning. I wonder what time he is going to crash. Did you hear anything on Brandon's ipod?

Shari was up at 2 am. She kept saying she was going to sleep in. I kept telling her your body is going to think it is a different time. I thinks she went back to sleep. I think i fell asleep around 10. I was watching the Emmy's.

Just got my dog back...but unfortunately my dad's dog who he was with came down with some kind of kennel cough when they were in the boarding place...so now I have to watch him carefully to make sure he does not come down with it.

My kids crashed at 7 pm last night and woke up at 6 am this morning (not too bad). Jim and I crashed at about 9 and were both up at 3:30 am. I went back to sleep for an hour at 5, but he got ready and went to work. He says he's pretty much crashing now.

We just finished unpacking, two loads of laundry now finishing up. Need to head out to pick up a few things, but just too tired to think about it...... Also need a shower, but don't want to get out of my jammies...... Darren doesn't want to go in tomorrow..... I'm going to get up with him and try to get a run in.....

We just finished unpacking, two loads of laundry now finishing up. Need to head out to pick up a few things, but just too tired to think about it...... Also need a shower, but don't want to get out of my jammies...... Darren doesn't want to go in tomorrow..... I'm going to get up with him and try to get a run in.....

Went out with Shari to get breakfast at 7 at Dunkin Donuts .....since we had no food in the house.....then picked up mail....we then went food shopping and picked up the dog....still so much laundry to do.:scared1:

Went out with Shari to get breakfast at 7 at Dunkin Donuts .....since we had no food in the house.....then picked up mail....we then went food shopping and picked up the dog....still so much laundry to do.:scared1:

Dinner will be out tonight, though there will be no Malwyn or Franseine to serve me. Weighed myself after my shower....... down 1 lb!!!!! Amazing considering all the food I ate!!!!

Dinner will be out tonight, though there will be no Malwyn or Franseine to serve me. Weighed myself after my shower....... down 1 lb!!!!! Amazing considering all the food I ate!!!!

WOW that is amazing. I am too afraid to get on the scale.....

I am starting to rethink my August cruise based on the storms brewing right now. You might have some company in April if we decide not to cruise during the height of hurricane season.

I am starting to rethink my August cruise based on the storms brewing right now. You might have some company in April if we decide not to cruise during the height of hurricane season.

book quickly, it's selling out pretty quick... april 17th then off to AKV... Join us, it will be a blast!!!!!!! We were really lucky last summer with our weather for our Eastern... just has to leave St. Thomas 15 min early to stay ahead of a tropical storm..... We're on the 9th deck!

My parents have lived in FL since '87 and my mother says never cruise in August in the Caribbean...it's way too unpredictable. My mail was supposed to be delivered today and it hasn't come yet...we usually get mail by 11..something's wrong and if I don't get it today, I can't pay month end bills and then I can't go to the beach tomorrow...geez...and there's noone to call...I need to go to the supermarket too...I'm so tired.

thanks everyone for the great FE gifts! it was very nice meeting some of you. we got back yesterday afternoon and my daughter conked out at 6pm and slept till 7am this morning. i'm back at work and luckily it's an easy day.

disney emailed me a survery this morning to fill out about the cruise.

ellen

Hi all!

Got to SF yesterday on time, and stayed up until 8:30-ish. Neither Sean nor I slept on the plane, but Ashleigh did, and she was up at 3:30 this am. I, however, rolled over and slept until after 0800, when Sean opened the door to let one of the cats in...Kitty love is a great way to wake up! Went for a run this morning, and while it was not the best I've ever had, it was still good! Today is nothing but relaxing, and plan an easy week before making the drive home on Friday.

Looked at the CC bill today...OUCH! It was so worth it, though! This was the best vacation ever!! It was great meeting all of you, and wish we could have met more! A truly wonderful experience filled with great memories and new friends!

I'll figure out how to post photos after I get home!!

Kim

Not that surprising considering all the walking we did!

Get a run in?

Welcome Home everyone!

What an amazing cruise! Dan and I had the best time and I just loved meeting you all. It was so much fun having some friends with common interests and knowing a friendly face aboard a ship with almost 2,000 people!

To everyone who participated in the FE- I just loved all the gifts. So many unique, useful, yummy and nostalgic things. You made me a believer in the FE:rotfl:

Hi all!

Got to SF yesterday on time, and stayed up until 8:30-ish. Neither Sean nor I slept on the plane, but Ashleigh did, and she was up at 3:30 this am. I, however, rolled over and slept until after 0800, when Sean opened the door to let one of the cats in...Kitty love is a great way to wake up! Went for a run this morning, and while it was not the best I've ever had, it was still good! Today is nothing but relaxing, and plan an easy week before making the drive home on Friday.

Looked at the CC bill today...OUCH! It was so worth it, though! This was the best vacation ever!! It was great meeting all of you, and wish we could have met more! A truly wonderful experience filled with great memories and new friends!

I'll figure out how to post photos after I get home!!

Kim

Hi Kim

Glad you guys had a safe flight.:goodvibes

Say hi to Sean and Ashleigh. How many pictures did you take?

Shari just told me to tell you to tell Ashleigh that she misses her.

Susan

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter