August 8, 2004 Wonder-Anyone going?

SchultzFamily

DIS Veteran
We are a family of 4.
2 Adults
1 boy 15 years old
1 girl 10 years old

It will be our first cruise. We're doing the Land/Sea. WDW 8/5, 3 nights at the Polynesian and cruising on 8/8.
Anyone else going?

:Pinkbounc

I think this is mine. We're me, my DH, and our 10 month old DD. It's our first cruise too. We're going on the cruise first, then Disney World for a few days. Can't wait! I made the ressies yesterday. Now I just have to figure out a way to pay for them!

Just made ressies for the cruise but we are doing cruise only since we are going to WDW in October. We are a family of 3. DD is 13 but she is bringing a friend. Can't wait!!!!

It might be fun to have the ship to ourselves, but I would like to meet some other people!
Maybe we're early planners? :Pinkbounc

Wow!!! It should be easy to get dinner and spa reservations if it is just the two of us!!!!

Laura

We're coming too! My wife and I will be celebrating our 18th wedding anniversary (July 26th) along with our two daughters, ages 8 and 3. This is our first cruise too and we can't wait!

Congratulations!!!! We will happily share the ship with you!!!

Now if we could only make time fly!!!

Laura

There are 15 in our group going

There are 5 in my immediate family ( Me , Alison wife, Andrew 7 ,Erin 4 , and Philip 6 months) Connecticut
My Mother (Ysabel)is a DVC member and is springing for the whole trip (Yeah Nana) Miami
My younger brother Danny, sister-in-law Ali , Daniel Andres 3 ( who you will HEAR on the ship :) and Diego Alejandro ( just born 2 days ago) Coral Gables
My older sister Ysabel, Bro-in-law Mr Peter, Alexander 8 (boy genius) Miami
My older brother Adrian, and Auntie Mary ( finally married after 16 years! ) Miami

Now that I have given you my family history :)
See you on board!

Pablo

Excellent!! Welcome!!! (Even though we talked through email before) The more the merrier!!! Glad to have you join our "small" group on the Wonder!!!

Are you going to WDW before or after the cruise???

See you on board!!!

Laura

We Fly into MCO on the 7th and are going to spend a day at the Radisson Resort at the Port.

I am curious when people are coming in to the Airport . We are thinking of getting a 10 passenger Limo/Van to drive us out to the Port and back after cruise so if you are coming in early on the 7th (9-10 am) and want to share a ride out let me know.

This our first DISNEY cruise, our last one was on the Big Red boat for our honeymoon 12 years ago.

Pablo

We made our final payment today. Now it's really starting to feel like a reality!:cheer2:

Still no one else coming with us?:confused:

We made our final last week...what a great feeling!!! Now only if the documents would get here!!!

Laura

:confused: Just got off the phone with the DVC cast member about our DCL cruise . Turned out to be a fairly fruitless call.

We are trying to get switched to the Main dining time and tried switching from our "noisy" rooms on Deck 2 to some better ones.

We got nuthin'! :) Its still to early on the dinig and they only had 2 cabins available on deck 1 to switch . So we are staying where we are.

but anywho, Can't wait to catch up with you guys and sip tropical frozen drinks with little umbrellas..

Pablo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter