August 8, 2004 Wonder-Anyone going?

A little over 7 Weeks!!! Hopefully it will go by fast and the cruise slow so I can enjoy it but I have a feeling it will be the other way around!!!

Last week Disney was showing that the cruise was sold out but this week there were some cabins...

I could use a frozen drink right now...and room service...no cooking....beautiful ocean view......

Laura

PS Let's keep in touch and let each other know when our documents arrive so we can REALLY begin to celebrate!!!

My DH(Jim), DD(Sarah,19) and I(Carol) are also sailing on the 8th. It will be our first cruise ever. We aren't doing WDW because we have been there quite a few times and wanted to do something different. We are celebrating our 30th wedding anniversary on the 10th. We will drive up to the Port on Saturday and will be staying the night at the Radisson also.
Hope to meet some of you! :wizard:

I am comletely obsessed with the cruise and am driving my family nuts with all the info I have gotten from the DIS Discussion Forums. I think they think I might be a little nuts:crazy:

Welcome!!

Glad you found our "little" group!!! We aren't going into the parks either (because we go 2-4 times a year)but are staying at the Poly a few days before and after. We wanted to do something different as well and DD does not want to miss school...so a cruise it is!!!

DD and best friend are going to Disney Quest and Blizzard Beach because we've never done those...and we are kicking back and relaxing and celebrating...Stacy's birthday, Courtney's birthday and our anniversary!!!

My obsession with Disney and the cruise is also driving my family nuts...so much so that we booked a 3 day for June 2005 following DD dancing in WDW and are thinking about another after that with my mom, sister and her 2 daughters!!!

Welcome to our group!!! Hope to see you on board!!!

Laura

Welcome Rate Queen!:wave2:

I'm just as obsessed with the Dis boards! Need to learn everything I can to make it the best vacation ever!

Anxiously counting down those days!
Vickie

Thanks for the welcomes!
I taped the Travel Channel's program on the Disney Cruises and forced (althought it wasn't too hard) everyone to watch it with me. Their excitement perked up and DH has asked me to try and update from a Cat 9 to a Cat 6. It may be too late, but I will try.

I'm even going to try to talk DH into another cruise, Possibly 7 days.

I would like to include my oldest DH and her DF on a cruise.
They live in Orlando and once a year we all spead 4-5 days on Disney Property and just hang together as a family.

We are really looking forward to the cruise!
Carol :wizard:

Wow, 5 weeks from RIGHT now I will be falling asleep while looking at the castle and thinking 2 more days!!!

Now where are our documents????? I can't stand the wait!!!!

I'll let everyone know when mine arrive- please post when you get yours so we can share!!!

See you all next month!!

Laura

:tongue:I am getting more excited each day! It is FINALLY starting to spread to my DH and DD. After DH read our Passporter, he started gathering things together.
No documents yet. Hope they come soon!
:bounce: Carol:Pinkbounc :wave2:

We'll be on this cruise too !!! :bounce: We're going thanks to Make A Wish Foundation. Our youngest daughter, Hannah has MD and her wish is to go on a Disney Cruise. Look for the Banana Yellow Wheelchair, and you'll find us. :lol

Victoria- 35
(Larry 53, Sarah 6 and Hannah 5)

I don't think it'll be too hard to look for us. Apparently, MAW tends to go "all out" for its Wish Family. We are leaving Saturday morning from Ontario California, and arrive in Orlando around 6 PM. From what I gather, it'll be limousines all the way. :thewave:

Victoria

Got our documents!!!!!! They came Friday afternoon!!!!! I haven't had a chance to look at them this morning or last night because I worked late (and boy was that hard- knowing docs were at home waiting for me!!! DH called me at work to let me know!!!) Hope everyone gets theirs soon!!!! Only thing left on the agenda is to confirm the limo!!! (and make time fly!!)

Laura

We should be getting our docs sometime this coming weekend. I'm so excited about going on this cruise :Pinkbounc :earseek:

Victoria

TA called and said our docs arrived. Can't go pick them up until tomorrow, too much going on today but at least they're here!
Vickie:jumping1:

We will be with you for a 7 day land/sea (Caribbean Beach) on august 8th! My DD (age 8) will be looking for a friend. This is our first cruise, first trip to Disney, and we can't wait!! Question: should we try to pack Capri Sun and a collapsable cooler for use in the stateroom or is this not necessary? Also, is it worth the hassle to push a cooler in a stroller around the parks in August weather, or should we save the $8 for a stroller rental and just ration water and snack breaks? Any advice for us first-timers?

:wave:

Hi HeatherMo!
Welcome! We are first timers too so don't really know your answers. My DD is 10, close enough in age to yours but not the same age group in the clubs, maybe they'll see each other on board and hang out at the pools!
Vickie:wave2:

Almost 2 weeks to go!!! :Pinkbounc I spoke with our Wish Granter and we won't be getting our docs until about 3 days before we leave. :( I'm anxious!!!!!!! I WANT 'EM NOW!!!!!! :rofl

Got a call last night. We get EVERYTHING on August 5th.

Victoria:hyper: :hyper:

Originally posted by SchultzFamily
Welcome Rate Queen!:wave2:

I'm just as obsessed with the Dis boards! Need to learn everything I can to make it the best vacation ever!

Vickie

It's way too easy to become addicted to these message boards!!:chat: :crazy:

Victoria:earboy2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter