August 8, 2004 Wonder-Anyone going?

Headed towards single digits!! I can't stand the wait! I have no idea how I am going to get anything done at work in the next 10 days!!!

Laura

Didn't think it was possible but the closer it's getting the more obsessed I'm getting with these boards! My family keeps making fun of me but just wait, they will be thanking me later!
DS15 left for Key West on Thursday, he's staying with a friends family and meets us in Orlando on Aug. 4th. He says its very HOT and HUMID!
Vickie:wave2:

I know EXACTLY what you mean!!! AND I am half way packed to boot!!! I am really excited about he cruise but I can't wait to be at the Poly again!!! We arrive on the 6th so maybe we'll see you there. I just confirmed the transfers so everything is a go!!

See you then!!
Laura

I've already started packing, too! All the things I don't use every day at least. My hand made clock says 11 days!

Hey Everyone!
Count on us being there! This is our first Disney Cruise, or any cruise for that matter. Land/Sea. Caribbean Beach, WDW, on August 5 and the Disney Wonder August 8. Two adults, two children. Daughter 15, son 13. We're getting very excited and hope to meet a lot of new people! Have fun everyone!!:wave2:

duqsecretary-

We are also from Pittsburgh area!!! My DD is turning 14 soon so maybe she'll bump into your DD in the teen area.

Have a great trip and cruise!!

Laura

We are from the Youngstown, OH area and are flying out of Pittsburgh on the evening of August 4th. We are also staying at Caribbean Beach, and this is our first trip to disney and first cruise ever! My DD is 8- a bit younger than yours- but maybe we'll bump into each other.

Have a great trip everyone- we can't wait!!

Heather Mo

We are flying out of Pittsburgh Thursday morning. That is so weird that we are staying in the same place and sailing on the same cruise and we already are practically neighbors where we live. We go to Salt Fork just about every weekend. Have you ever heard of that? It's just 2 hrs. away from us. That will be really neat if we run into each other while on vacation. I hope that you and your family have a wonderful stay and cruise in Florida. Hope to me meet lots of people!:p

Have a terrific trip everyone!!! :)

Is everyone packed and ready to go? We leave tomorrow night for the Poly! Hope to see you guys on the Wonder!
Vickie:wave2:

We're not far behind you!! We leave Friday for the Poly!! Maybe we'll see you at the pool or on the ship. Have a safe flight!

Laura

Whoo Hoo got our documents!! :earsboy:
Almost packed too. Countdown can't go fast enough.

See you all onboard

Pablo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter