***August Disney Pin Exchange sent/received***....COMPLETED!

DD Melissa got her package today from Cameron,DD of KSloane.She recieved a really cute Figment pin,a Pooh birthstone pin and a Cinderella bath mitt,she really loved everything:love: Thanks Cameron!

:yay: Hope we hear from a few more today ::yes::

Luv2Roam (mailed 8-24)
ksloane (mailed 8-24)
Danauk (mailed 8-27?)
meriweather (mailed 8-27?)
Jenna45's DS (mailed 8-24 ...they are on vacation)

My DGS Joshua (age 4) got his pins yesterday from Ethan/Disney Bunch. I just came back home from looking at them. My DDIL said when the package arrived, he was SO excited (don't we all know that feeling) :woohoo: , and when he saw the pins, he started giggling. He got a Pluto in a space suit pin, a Mickey 2004 Olympic pin, a little red car and some stickers. He especially likes the Pluto pin. Both pins are already in his book. Thanks so much for making his day!!

My DGS Elisha (age 9) got his pins today from Tyler/Jenna45. He got a hidden Mickey Chip & Dale with ice cream in a dish between them. He also got a pin in the shape of a star with two Dwarfs on it. I'm not up on the Dwarfs so I'll have to check it out soon and figure out which two are on there, but I will say it is one of the cutest pins I think I've ever seen! I was there visiting when his pins came. When he took them out of the package and saw them, he put them to his chest and turned away, thinking I would try to take them from him! :rotfl2: He knows how much I love Chip & Dale. He's lucky his Grandma already has that one! :laughing:
Thank you, Tyler, for Elisha's two great keepers!

Thank you, too, Meriweather, for hosting. We all appreciate it so much!

Donna

My DGS Joshua (age 4) got his pins yesterday from Ethan/Disney Bunch. I just came back home from looking at them. My DDIL said when the package arrived, he was SO excited (don't we all know that feeling) :woohoo: , and when he saw the pins, he started giggling. He got a Pluto in a space suit pin, a Mickey 2004 Olympic pin, a little red car and some stickers. He especially likes the Pluto pin. Both pins are already in his book. Thanks so much for making his day!!

Thank you, too, Meriweather, for hosting. We all appreciate it so much!

Donna

Aww, so glad they made his day. I was hoping he would like them both. Ethan loved them and he is 4 too so I thought that might be a good sign. :rotfl:

Gotta send a big thank you to Meriweather too for doing this one again. It really is so much fun.

Ethan's package did not arrive today. Maybe tomorrow. :)

I love doing this exchange....you all have me hooked :rolleyes: And I am compulsive.

Ethan's should arrive very soon, since Elisha received from the same person that is sending to him. Odd isn't it ...you are closer and it takes longer.

You know our mail system is so messed up. I went to the PO to mail a package to MIL for her birthday. It is Sept. 8. You would think that would be plenty of time. It is going parcel post....weighs over 16 pounds. Usually that would take 4 days. She is in CA.....well, I guess with the reorganization it has to go to CO first, wait for a full truck and then go back to CA. It is expected to take 10 days!!
This is something new and the postal guy is not looking forward to the holidays when people come in to mail and find out how long it is going to take.

Anyway...I digress ;)

We should hear of all arrivals, hopefully by the end of next week ::yes::
And then the next pin exchange will start sign-ups Nov. 30 :teeth:

I spoke too soon..lol

Our mail ran late today I guess. I thought we were just not going to get any mail at all.

Ethan got his package from Tyler (jenn45's ds). Inside were a cool Walt Disney Wolrd Goofy Pin and a "fat pig" (so Ethan said)..lol I think it is a character from Chicken Little?? He says thank you to Tyler. :)

No post for me today (except for the large delivery of pins I got off ebay!!). Hopefully my package should be here early next week as the international post seems to be quite quick at the moment. The guy in the post office was explaining to me that when the US postal service was reorganised it made international mail go quicker for some reason.

Meriweather, I'm glad you're hooked on doing these pin exchanges. It is so much fun! You honestly do a great job keeing us informed after pins have been sent. I'm already looking forward to the November one and this one isn't even complete yet! Thanks again.

Donna

Danauk.....we no longer have the option of sending international mail ground, so I bet that speeds up the other mail also.
The person mailing to you is also the one mailing to me and I only live 1 state away.....so I have a PM into her for her to do a check on it. (She also is supposed to come here and tell us about the pins she has received ::yes:: ).
Hopefully she will check in soon.
If nothing by next week, we will look into reshipping.

LOL....Donna, Well, Nov. isn't that far away.....and we are really close to being complete!!
I have the advantage of being able to look at people's lists and trying to stock up on the most popular things ;) Trying to get ready early.

We should hear about a couple more arrivals today.

:woohoo:
Me!

ksloane sent me a DS 3 mini pin set of Peter Pan. Mostly I think because this set includes my favorite Disney Villain. (Well -- I think he is just misunderstood... :lmao: ) Tic Toc!! :banana:
I also have quite a few :rolleyes: Pirates and Catn Hook pins. So the Hook pin goes in another theme I have too. :yay:
Now that little pest Peter :rotfl: may have to go on a lanyard trade. :rolleyes1 :rotfl2:
See Pinpics: Pin 52701: DS - Peter Pan - 3 Mini Pin Set (Pan, Hook & Tic Toc)

ksloane also removed another pin from her own collection, a Woody pin. (Feel kinda bad about that for ksloane as I already have that one and will trade it onto a lanyard.)
If you would like to make another trade, let me know and we can do a multiple trade. :woohoo: :rotfl:

Thanks for the pins! I appreciate them! :flower3:

I know I'm a hard one to blind trade with because I own so many. Even when I look at pins in the parks to trade with CMs I have a hard time finding something I don't already have and that is in theme.

:yay: for another arrival

That only leaves 4.
Nothing in the mail for me today. :( I wonder where it is. It is only coming from one state away. No answers to PMs or e-mails yet.

Luv2Roam......wow. There are so many I want :rotfl:
But I am pretty picky about the ones I actually keep.

Glad you liked yours Michelle! I had to laugh as you received all your other parcels from other DISers because they sent pins I had seen and, thankfully as it turns out, not got for you!

I am surprised the other I sent hasn't been received yet as they both went same day....

Gaspodé

It may have arrived, Melissa. She has been very busy and not online much. I will send her a PM to check.

Melissa, I just heard from her, and as of Friday it had not arrived. She didn't check the mail on Sat. She will check tomorrow.

DD Melissa got her package today from Cameron,DD of KSloane.She recieved a really cute Figment pin,a Pooh birthstone pin and a Cinderella bath mitt,she really loved everything:love: Thanks Cameron!

We're so glad she liked them. the Figment pin had been in a special collection waiting on a Figment fan so I wanted to jump for glee when we got her name. :)

:woohoo:
Me!

ksloane sent me a DS 3 mini pin set of Peter Pan. Mostly I think because this set includes my favorite Disney Villain. (Well -- I think he is just misunderstood... :lmao: ) Tic Toc!! :banana:
I also have quite a few :rolleyes: Pirates and Catn Hook pins. So the Hook pin goes in another theme I have too. :yay:
Now that little pest Peter :rotfl: may have to go on a lanyard trade. :rolleyes1 :rotfl2:
See Pinpics: Pin 52701: DS - Peter Pan - 3 Mini Pin Set (Pan, Hook & Tic Toc)

ksloane also removed another pin from her own collection, a Woody pin. (Feel kinda bad about that for ksloane as I already have that one and will trade it onto a lanyard.)
If you would like to make another trade, let me know and we can do a multiple trade. :woohoo: :rotfl:

Thanks for the pins! I appreciate them! :flower3:

I know I'm a hard one to blind trade with because I own so many. Even when I look at pins in the parks to trade with CMs I have a hard time finding something I don't already have and that is in theme.

I'm glad they've arrived and that there were a couple keepers in there. Don't feel bad at all about the traders..If you are like me, I'm just as happy to get ones I don't want as I am to get those that I do...I like having traders to take to Disney! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter