***August Disney Pin Exchange sent/received***....COMPLETED!

No, you haven't missed it :( I have a couple messages into her. Hopefully she will post soon.
She has 2 that should have arrived by now.

Alex rec'd his package today from Missy DD2princesscuties.

He loved everything!

Pluto with golden ears hat
Mickey Scuba Diving (hidden mickey)
Mickey as Captain Jack

He says thank you!!

:yay: Great!I am so glad he loved everything.Missy helped me pick them out,we had alot of fun with this exchange.She said to say you're very welcome:goodvibes

Big hugs to 2princesscuties! She sent me THREE Evil Queen pins!
head and shoulders that says "Wicked"
Full body
and a head of the EQ in a heart that says "Mother":rotfl:

Thanks you so so much!

:hug: Right back at ya,snowwhitesmom.I'm glad that you liked everything,this was a fun exchange:)

WOOHOO! Karen (danauk) has sent me the coolest package!! :cool1: :cool1: I love it! Thank you SOOO much!

She sent me a Big Mickeys Philharmagic pin (have I said how much I love big pins?? :rotfl: ), a very cute Goofy Soarin over Epcot pin and the coolest Alice In Wonderland pin that has Dinah in the stop watch! Not to mention some chocolate that I can not wait to try! I think it is so awesome to get something from so far away like that! I was all excited looking at it all last night when dh brought the package in. :love:

Oh and no, I don't care at all that the alice one was a hm pin. If it is anything Alice in Wonderland I love it! You did great with my pins! Thank you again so very much!

and as usual, I have to add in a pic! ;)

IMG_5622.jpg

Just heard from out MIA person....so mtblujeans and snowwhitesmom your pins have been received. She will post as soon as she can. DIS problems and busy life :rotfl:
Her pins were mailed yesterday....one is going international, so it may be a little while on that one.

Fire14 and The DisneyBunch, I'm glad you liked your packages and that you enjoy the chocolate! Hopefully the other package that I posted at the same time will arrive today! I'm surprised they arrived so soon, UK/USA post seems to be going quite quickly at the moment!!

Hope we hear of some arrivals today ::yes::

We only have about 15 left to arrive. We're doing great!!

It should arrive soon. Mailed late last week like a lot of them we are still waiting on. Seems the UK to US is being faster than the US-US :rolleyes:

Hopefully someone will post about receiving today ::yes::

:thumbsup2 Fingers crossed for another US arrival from across the pond today (I can't believe I am posting about hopeful arrivals today when it is nearly 9pm here!! lol)

LOL.....still a wait for the mail here ;)
It is only 1:43 pm ;) (my mail comes about 4)

Did anyone receive anything today??

Nothing here. :)

I was hoping mine would start arriving today too.. At least one or two of the three I sent. :confused3 The mail is taking way too long to get to people! :rotfl:

It sure is taking awhile. I think only 2 that were mailed Friday have arrived. Still about 10 more that were mailed that day ;)

Amber was THRILLED to get her pins today from Landon (The Disney Bunch). She wouldn't even let her daddy see them! She LOVES Nemo and Tink. She got a pin of each of them, a Princess photo album (will be put to good use when we get back from WDW next month!) and some stickers. She loves everything. Thanks so much Landon!!!! Here's a pic:

DSC_0631.jpg

:woohoo: An arrival :teeth:

To the people that I told were having pins mailed from WDW....I was told they would be mailed last Monday and have the DC #s, but so far they are only showing as being expected....so not sure if they were actually mailed or not.
Hopefully they will just arrive ::yes::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter