Aulani Booked Full for Summer 2024?

glvsav37

DIS Veteran
Was thinking of going to Aulani with our DVC points and I'm seeing "waitlist only" for all of July 2024.

I see August is pretty open but thats outside my 7-month window, so I cant book those yet.

I thought that Aulani usually always had availability. Is it an odd year or was I incorrect? Thoughts?

Aulani, during July and August, at least for ocean view is usually available at 7-months out, and pool/garden and Island/garden are often open (sometimes one of those is open for a week when the other is not). But you do need to actually try to get a room right at 7-months out around 8 a.m. for any start date because rooms can fill quickly. However, we are now past the 7-month window for all of July and to August 11 (which is now exactly 7-months out from today but we are well past 8 a.m. eastern).

Sorry to reply to an older post but I thought I would share our experience with this.

Our nights July 8-13.
I did wake up and book right at the 7 or 8am hour EST not sure exactly but for me in PST it was EARLY. I was looking for three rooms total, 1 two bedroom islands view, 1 one bedroom islands view, and 1 studio ocean view.

Standard view for all rooms were completely gone. The 2 bed was easy to get, with only one night having to be waitlisted. The 1 bed all but 2 nights were immediately available. The studio only had 2 nights immediately available to book, all other nights had to be waitlisted.

The 1 night we were missing for the 2 bed was filled last week, about 2 months later.
The 1 night for the 1 bed filled last month.
The studio also filled last week.

Hope this helps!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter