Aulani Views (Outside Villas)

LikeDaisies

You are one lucky bug.
Hi all!

Does anyone know if there is a spot at Aulani where you can see the ocean view other than inside a villa? We opted on staying in an Island/Garden view studio with the current borrowing limits, but would love to see the "oceanview" from high above at least once! Even if it is just an elevator lobby, we'd love to know if there's a spot we can see it. Thanks!

The only place we noticed that I can remember is on the landing off the lobby, which is on floor 3. There's a large public balcony that overlooks part of Olelo Room and Makahiki below with beautiful views out to the water. I'm not aware of any places that offer a more broad view from a higher floor, but maybe someone else can chime in.

I've only stayed in the Ewa tower but there were lovely views from the elevator lobbies with seating areas to relax and admire them. Are you DVC members? When we were there we did a tour of the 3 bed grand villa and the views from there are stunning!

I've only stayed in the Ewa tower but there were lovely views from the elevator lobbies with seating areas to relax and admire them. Are you DVC members? When we were there we did a tour of the 3 bed grand villa and the views from there are stunning!

We are! Thank you all for these suggestions. Sounds like a grand villa tour would be the game!

Last Feb during their big storm, everything was closed and we were to stay inside. I spent lots of time on the ninth floor by the elevators watching the wind destroy the vegetation by the pool

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter