Australian Karen's Countdown

I AM BACK

2446 PHOTOS....EXPECT TRIP REPORT soon:thumbsup2

awesome trip, already planning the next one, the DH is pushing for disneyland and to stay at pop for at least 4 days, he's missed the food court and computer pool:lmao:

so sept 15 2012.........wdw, disneyland and seattle..no cruise.

can't he at least wait til i unpack from this trip:rotfl:

How awesome to have another trip to plan for already. Our next trip is not until 2013.
Looking forward to your trip report.

Can't wait to see your photos and hear all about the trip. We are staying at POP for 7 nights.

:welcome: home
I think it's great he is already planning the next trip strike whilst the iron is hot i say :rotfl2:

Karen's home!! I thought of you whenever our lovely little boat took us by the Bay Lake Tower on our way to and from the Wilderness Lodge and the Magic Kingdom!! :goodvibes

Karen's home!! I thought of you whenever our lovely little boat took us by the Bay Lake Tower on our way to and from the Wilderness Lodge and the Magic Kingdom!! :goodvibes

And I had our australian flag flying from 14th floor lake view balcony....so you couldnt miss us:banana:

still trying to work out how to add photos to disboards......maybe I'm still jet lagged:rolleyes1

testing my foto's

FzVHk.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter