Australian Karen's Countdown

Poor sticky.......i think we have all had that experience...my eldest had a secret "stone" collection of special white stones [yep, thats right, he didnt realise they were dog p##p].....so had to dispose of his precious collection..he was 7, now he's 24 and still cant forgive us:rotfl:

ah, kids..

so it looks like september is the Month of the Aussies

we will be at wdw on the 18th of sep to the 25th then universal from the 25th

anyone else there at the same time ?

our calender is similar just with less grafiti :thumbsup2

so it looks like september is the Month of the Aussies

we will be at wdw on the 18th of sep to the 25th then universal from the 25th

anyone else there at the same time ?

our calender is similar just with less grafiti :thumbsup2

Hi Happy Fingers, we will be at WDW Sept 17 - 29 POP Century:cool1:
Fly out 6th Sept Universal from 10 - 17 Sept:banana:

hi

we are at bay lake tower sept 16-24....

just look for the aussie flag hanging off our balcony.......
and if you are doing MNSSHP on tuesday 20th I'll be in cheshire cat ears and tail and DH will be in Alice in wonderland rabbit hat and ears :)
:rotfl2:

or just listen out for the aussie accent........my DH says I can be heard in surrounding postcodes...funny boy:lmao:

then mexican cruise on disney wonder 25 sep-2 oct

well in the imortal words of crocodile dundee

"i guess ill see you around"

hmm i wonder what the odds are ? :wizard:

We leave Sydney on Friday 16th September. :banana:

New York City - Friday 16th - Wednesday 21st :cool1:

Wilderness Lodge - Wednesday 21st - Monday 3rd October :love:

Atlantis Resort Bahamas - Monday 3rd - Saturday 8th October :woohoo:

Bellagio Las Vegas - Saturday 8th - Tuesday 11th October :yay:

Arrive home Thursday 13th October :eek: :eek:

Pinch me! :cloud9:

hey there

well I am down to 11 sleeps, so starting to get twitchy...

if anyone would like, we have access to Top of the world Lounge at Bay lake tower [DVC members] during 16-24 sept.....so if interested in getting together for a drink and we are free, drop us a line at Bay lake tower::cool1:

just PM me for our last name....

:dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3:

hi

and if you are doing MNSSHP on tuesday 20th I'll be in cheshire cat ears and tail and DH will be in Alice in wonderland rabbit hat and ears :)
:rotfl2:

Hi Karen, nearly down to single digit :cool1:

Just checked my tickets - We will be at MNSSHP Tuesday 20th Sept
Not sure about our costumes - 1 DD will definately be Pirate :dance3:

We will look out for you :yay:

Hi Karen, nearly down to single digit :cool1:

Just checked my tickets - We will be at MNSSHP Tuesday 20th Sept
Not sure about our costumes - 1 DD will definately be Pirate :dance3:

We will look out for you :yay:

hey
thats awesome...we'll get to the party around 6 ish, then we are having dinner at grand floridian cafe 7.30....then be back for candy and fireworks at 9 ish...look for cheshire cat ears and tail on me [I've got a #4 clipped bleached blonde head, and hubby will be in rabbit ears/hat from Alice in wonderland].:love:

we also wear aussie lanyards...so do stand out a tad:rotfl2:

cant believe its nearly here......although just tried on my formal frocks and since I've been working out at gym the last few months I've lost my bust, and strapless dresses are now loose..:sad2: so may need to buy some over there..........

11 sleeps:wizard:

cause I set my ticker for the time I get to the airport in sydney...so 7am on 15th sept.....and I also set my disboard at local time in sydney not florida...so ticker is more betterer for me:thumbsup2

anyway......

8 sleeps to go

Will you actually sleep or just lay there and think like I do.:rolleyes:

Not long now. It's all starting to happen. Have you had much sent to your room? I'm eyeballing the camera leds and a external flash for my canon camera.

hey

am tracking 4 largish parcels from amazon....2 are delivered already, 2 are in jacksonville???

tried to do a disney shop, didnt take my credit card...due to australian address attached to card...WT??? so cant do that now....

8 sleeps...or not sleeps with bad dreams about missing my flight...seriously you'd think i was going in for heart surgery, the amount of stress I'm putting on myself:confused3

ok,
its now 7 sleeps,
or 6 lots of 24 hrs........

so much to do, so little enthusiasm.....

just hurry up and get here :mad:

Come on Karen, we can get this countdown to number one with a bullet! Even if I have to put a stupid cowboy hat on and start mumbling "do yourself a favour"!

yep, it's official.

I have lost the will to live

We went to Brazilian all you can eat meat BBQ last night and I now feel horrible :sick:....19 types of meat, why do I do these things to myself...damn you male friends who can eat whatever they like cause they have cast iron tummy's......

so have heaps to do, and no energy or will left....

ok, coffee first then back to packing

oh and 4 sleeps to go...yeah!!!! [insert sarcasm here].

yep..19..including dif sausages, chicken wings, ribs, steak, etc etc...

well, down to 3 days, 13 hrs and 37 minutes to go and

I AM PACKED:dance3:

3 bags, weighing 16.3kg, 16.6kg & 13.7 kg each...one has spare bag in it. So much shopping to do

so have to check v aust & delta luggage limits.......ok just checked, V australia we are allowed 2 x 32kg bags each, Delta we are allowed 3 x 32kg bags each...OMG.....thats like 128kg in shopping for V, and 192 Kg for delta...happy days!!! and we are taking just 45 kg including our snorkle gear.....

I culled and culled, as it helps having 1 bedroom apartment with washer/dryer at bay lake tower, so we can wash every few days. and we are 3 doors down from laundry on the boatpirate:

so happy i could :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter