Australiankaren waves goodbye

australiankaren

I do love me my free H20...thank you Mickey.....DV
ok ladies..
23 hrs to go...

so in case I don't get a chance before I leave I'd like to thank you each for your wit, your enthusiasm and your support during these lead up months....

a-disney-week-osama-prince-wedding-death-demotivational-posters-1304494377.jpg

thanks guys..you rock:yay:

:thumbsup2 :lmao:

You go and have a great time!! No sleep tonight, I know, but that's OK - you'll be at WDW before you know it!!! :goodvibes

Looking forward to hearing how it's all going. :coffee: :surfweb:

Have fun!! :)

Karen - have an awesome time. :yay::yay::yay:
Your funny posts really light up this board. Hopefully you can get on to update us while you are away. Can't wait to see what the replacement for the clown car is;)

Have a truly amazing time. Try to check in with updates on the go if possible and have a frozen margarita for me

Safe travels Karen :yay: you'll be kicking back at a Disney resort pool with a cocktail & kids meal in no time :wave2:

Have a great trip Karen and please blow FOS a kiss from Battymum and me as we were sailing on her this season last year :wave2: You have such an awesome trip planned and we are going to miss you on here :grouphug:

Karen, have a wonderful trip! Enjoy your cruise and hope you have a ball in Disneyworld.....and I hope you don't have to eat a bowl of soup for the next 6 months! :rotfl2:

I'll keep an eye out for you at MNSSHP and at the airport lounge in L.A.

Bon Voyage!

Andona

Karen, have a wonderful trip! Enjoy your cruise and hope you have a ball in Disneyworld.....and I hope you don't have to eat a bowl of soup for the next 6 months! :rotfl2:

I'll keep an eye out for you at MNSSHP and at the airport lounge in L.A.

Bon Voyage!

Andona

and yes..keep an eye out for us..DH & I will be the ones ignoring each other after 4 weeks of being in each pockets:rotfl2:

how awesome is this........now just trying to finish off some work before i head home to finish my "to do " list pirate:

The DIS ate my post :crazy2:

Safe travels!

Look out for us at WDW you just never know :thumbsup2

I'm sure you and your husband will have an amazing time and I look forward to reading all about it.

Safe travels :wave2:

Have a wonderful trip Karen & Mr Karen! Enjoy the lack of soup and your non-vegie delight dinners!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter