Autograph Book Template to Share

Just emailed you, Aimee, to request a copy of the cards! These are beautiful!

Just sent you an e-mail! What a great idea:banana: :banana: :banana: Thank you for doing all the work for the rest of us:yay: The pages look AMAZING!

Aimeeg,

Thanks for all of your hard work! Both in making the cards, and in putting directions for us less knowledgeable. I am also glad you removed the 2007, because we are going in 2008.

One last question. What type of pen do you use when getting the character autographs? I have heard that the sharpies bleed through on some papers. But if we use you idea, and are "pasting" a picture on the back side, does it really matter if the ink bleeds through?

Aimeeg,

Thanks for all of your hard work! Both in making the cards, and in putting directions for us less knowledgeable. I am also glad you removed the 2007, because we are going in 2008.

One last question. What type of pen do you use when getting the character autographs? I have heard that the sharpies bleed through on some papers. But if we use you idea, and are "pasting" a picture on the back side, does it really matter if the ink bleeds through?

Sharpies will not bleed through cardstock. I would use a color other than black.

These are great! Thanks, no I have something else to annoy my Dh with!:thumbsup2

Thanks! I emailed you. These are great! We leave in a couple weeks and I can't wait to use them. I read where you had added more pages..are you still working on them? Sorry.. just want wait to see them!

Thanks for sharing!

No it is finished. I am going to email everyone tonight. It is a large file so I wanted to CC as many people as possible. I am glad I can share this. I am making one for my girls and one for my step niece. She does not know it though. It is going in her surprise car bag!

These are great! Thanks, no I have something else to annoy my Dh with!:thumbsup2

OMG I have a whole list. I am allowed to give him the 5 min trip report once a day. Otherwise nothing is to be discussed until . . . He made the mistake of saying he didn't care do whatever you want. Which I of course took as you do not care about me, our girls, our trip etc . . . It was the ugly cry. He felt pretty bad that he sat down and helped me come up with a photo scavenger hunt. He came up with some really funny items!

Glad to hear he spent some time helping you out! Sounds like you and your girls will have such a wonderful trip. I can't wait until tonight to get the email!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter