Autograph Book Template to Share

Okay, If you have emailed me I have sent you a copy!!! Yah!!!

If you have not gotten an email first check your bulk email box. If you do not see an email from me let me know. I have had close to 60 requests in the last three days!! Shocking!! I am thirlled everyone likes the book.

If I did not email you- sorry. If I emailed you twice- sorry. Most of all have fun with the book I know we are. After you check it out let me know if there are characters I left off. (I know I did not include the Country Bears or Star Wars.)

Aimee

Okay, If you have emailed me I have sent you a copy!!! Yah!!!

If you have not gotten an email first check your bulk email box. If you do not see an email from me let me know. I have had close to 60 requests in the last three days!! Shocking!! I am thirlled everyone likes the book.

If I did not email you- sorry. If I emailed you twice- sorry. Most of all have fun with the book I know we are. After you check it out let me know if there are characters I left off. (I know I did not include the Country Bears or Star Wars.)

Aimee

I got both of your e-mails Aimee. You have some Incredibles characters, but not Jack Jack. I am not picking you apart, you have been amazingly wonderful and caring. You just asked for missed ones.

Oh, I figured out how to add additional pages. So now I am adding the clipart of characters I found that weren't there (Little Einsteins, Kim Possible and Ron, Power Rangers, Star Wars characters, ect). Thanks again so much.

these are perfect just what i was looking for. i bought the kids each a mm scrapbook and so didn't them to be dragging them through the park. this will be great.
thanks
michelle
:tinker: :tinker: :tinker:

Okay, Just to let everyone know I sent the attachement to my DH today and he turned it into a PDF. Now even if you do not have Publisher you can open the book. It is a large file so depending on how quick your computer is it may take a little while. I you did not get your email let me know. I found out about six emails did not go through.

Aimee

Hi Aimee, I got it in the PDF file, I was wondering if you can send it to me again w/out the PDF that would be great--you did an AMAZING job..big thanks to you!! VKBHILEMAN@VERIZON.NET Thanks again!!

Hi, Aimee! I tried to send you an email last week, but evidently my computer didn't cooperate and it never actually went! I would love a copy of your templates, please.

whogirlsmom@hotmail.com
Thanks!

Sorry, I have been in the hospital and I am sending out an email to the last few people who emailed me. Please check your bulk email. The file is very large.

Sorry, I have been in the hospital and I am sending out an email to the last few people who emailed me. Please check your bulk email. The file is very large.

Is everything alright?

Yes, I have had a stomach thing! It is more frustrating than anything. Hopefully all is well and I can get back to normal. Our family has too many fun things coming are way to be stuck sick!! Thanks for asking.

Aimee

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter