Autograph Book Template to Share

Aimee, when you get a chance...could you possibly fix the Baloo page? It still has the June date on it.

If so, I would love to get just that page emailed to me at: mchenryaoii@hotmail.com

Thanks so much!!! I think you did a FANTASTIC job on this and I really appreciate you sharing it. Wow, that's like a random act of kindness. Thanks again. I really cannot thank you enough!:cheer2:

Hi Amie I am Vanessa I am new I was looking at your cards I love them can I please get a copie> I am Going to Disney in a week and My older two kids would love it. Thank you sooo much
Vanessa

I just sent an email request. However, I hadnt yet read that the OP had been sick.. (hope your feeling better!) We are leaving in a week for our first ever trip and will be celebrating our DD's 5th birthday. I would love it if someone could send me a set.

serenityjoy43@yahoo.com

Thanks!

Hi Aimee-
Could you pls send me a copy also, i am going to WDW for the first time this July and your cards are absolutely AWESOME....
Thanx and stay well....
mavelicky@verizon.net
mvelicky@humed.com

Has anyone received a copy in awhile? Hopefully, Aimee is feeling better, but I don't want her to feel overwhelmed by everyone wanting a copy. Is there someone who has received a copy that can send us their copy:love: Pretty please!!

amanita1313@aol.com

Aimee get better. I now know what to do with all our character pics for my daughter. Does anyone have a copy they can send me while Aimee gets better??
thanks Diane
send to dimoe@writeme.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter