Autograph Book Template to Share

I know the OP is busy, if anyone is online now and has the file in publisher format could you please send it to me at luckylabonte@aol.com ? thanks so much and thanks to the OP for sharing it! I just got my printer working today and cant wait to start working on the address books.

If there is anyone out there that has a copy could you email it to me. I know amiee has been laid up. We are leaving in a week and I want to make these for the kids to use and later put in a scrapbook for them
thanks so much
michelle
lexnconsmom@att.net

I was wondering if someone could email it to me again...I some how deleted it off my computer, Aimee if you could send me the one that isn't in publisher or pdf that would be great....I can't believe I deleted it:headache:

I emailed Aimee for a copy, but if anybody else is able to send it out in case she is busy, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks
Regina

After reading an autograph book thread I went to work today making my DD's book. I included 99 characters. Really the only one's I left out were the Country Bears.

Personally, I think that you should make pages for each of the Country Bears, since they do tend to come out on multiple occasions.

BTW, judging by your first two pics, your scrapbook is a great idea. Can I possibly see the rest, please?

Personally, I think that you should make pages for each of the Country Bears, since they do tend to come out on multiple occasions.

BTW, judging by your first two pics, your scrapbook is a great idea. Can I possibly see the rest, please?

Actually, the Country Bears mostly come out for MVMCP. Other then that they are pretty rare.

But still, they DO come out during regular operating hours occasionally.

Yeah, but you never know when, where, or even if they will be out. So I don't really know if it is worth it to make pages for them, since there is no guarantee to see them.

I sent an email back in the beginning, but did not get one from you. I had trouble finding th thread again, so sorry for the delay in sending again. Hope you are feeling better.
Thanks in advance!

Hi
I would love on as well, tried to send Pm but could not.
My email address is shazmac_99@yahoo.com.
thanks in advance
just realised the underscore is not showing in address although it might work when clicked if not the underscore is between the c and 99

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter