Back from another fantastic trip

David, it sounds amazing and it's so nice to look forward to a flight rather than dreading being cooped up for 9 hours!!!!

OK, we will be chaecking in early in the morning as our flight leaves at 11.00am.........what can we get for breakfast in the lounge? Are all the drinks and food complimentary? I've also heard that you can get treatments in the lounge and a massage on the plane, are these also all included?! Is there anything for children to do in the lounge?

So, give me a taster of the food that you've had! The extra luggage allowance sounds brilliant, I'm sure the Florida Mall will be able to assist me in filling those extra cases!!!

On a night flight do they give you a sleep suit and pillow?! ha! ha! Once when I was travelling in economy with BA I was given a sleep suit from upper class as my son, then a baby, was sick all over me! Nice!

Do you get through immigration at Orlando any quicker?!!
Thanks
Debsxx

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter