Backstage Magic Tour 4/22 - 4/27 - 1ST POST UPDATED 4/15

So can you buy it ahead of time & it's cheaper? I know I might as well go ahead & plan for it because I will really want those pictures. And if you have the CD then you can go to Walmart or wherever & be able to print them off right?

They do not give you the photopass information until you get home. It looks like they personalize it for you. They send you the pictures they took of you/family, the group shots, and extra shots. It's fabulous though! But, it's more expensive from home. I will definitely buy them, but I am looking into a bit more. Yes, you can go to Walmart or anyplace. They give you the copyright that is included as a document on the disk you receive. There is a page you print out and take with you so they will print them for you with no problems. It's exciting to see the pictures a few weeks later to remember the things we did. A few of the shots I completely forgot about.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter