Backstage Magic Tour 4/22 - 4/27 - 1ST POST UPDATED 4/15

If you could email a pic that would be WONDERFUL!! THANK YOU! It was the only time Tony didn't bring his camera and I didn't let him forget it. it's disneycruise at gmail.com (substitute @ for at).

Our flight was uneventful; a little turbulence, but at that point it just rocked me to sleep! I know what you mean about going through everything. I've gone through our bags and every time I see a pin I bought or our postcard pics. or something else it brings a flood of memories. I wore one of our Imagineering shirts today...I am still in awe of the experience we had.

Barb - Scott and I took a couple of photos of Stacia at work as well - they'll be on the DVD.

Heh - we also spread out all our swag on the floor as we unpacked - had a few panicked moments til we located all the AbD pins. I took the photos along to show my parents when we picked up our dog yesterday - I think I talked their ears off about the trip over dinner - no wonder I had almost half of it left over to take home! I even dreamed last night about meeting up with the group & waiting for Diana and Quinn to whisk us away to yet another amazing adventure! Sigh... :(

I posted it in Barb's thread, but will put the link to our trip report here as well - it's still a work in progress.

http://www.wileenet.com/DisneyTripReports/AbD_BackStageMagic/index.htm

Your trip reports are awesome - I'm so glad that you all had such a wonderful time. Makes me so excited for our ABD trip, we leave on May 15 for Ireland!!! I'm so excited I can't SLEEP - hahaha.

Just out of curiousity, did they offer any incentive for purchasing another ABD trip (kinda like they do on the cruise) - just wondering!

Just out of curiousity, did they offer any incentive for purchasing another ABD trip (kinda like they do on the cruise) - just wondering!

We received a card for 10% discount off any non-discounted regular rate ABD vacations. It must be done within 10 days. I'm too tired to think about planning another right now. :upsidedow But, I know we would love to do one someday. Love ABD!!!!!

I've enjoyed reading about the trip, and I'm excited about my trip, even though it is so far in the future!

I wanted to ask, does each person get their own ABD pin of the day? Or is it one per room? My friend and I are from two different households, so I wonder how that works.

Thank you for the wonderful trip report....We are 32 days and counting...
can't wait....
Are you going to post photos?

Thanks again for the time and effort you put in to your trip report.:cheer2:

the travel channel in HD will repeat the Disneyland special at 2pm eastern today April 30. If you want to see Club 33, Walt's apartment, and behind the scene at Indy.

I notice atigeg (aka my DH) ignored the question about pics, even though he's the one who needs to get them off the camera and into my hands!

Cool! Thanks for posting. I'm coming down with a cold (darned recirculated airplane air) so that gave me the cheer I needed today.

Thanks everyone for all the reports and the pictures! Getting very excited for our trip! :cool1: :cool1:

Barb hope you are feeling better soon!

We've started posting some of our photos from the tour:

Backstage Magic - Day 1: http://good-times.webshots.com/album/563255199KciUWI - this was the meet & greet and welcome dinner - not much to it.

Backstage Magic - Day 2: http://good-times.webshots.com/album/563255858EiClxZ -- Walk of Fame, El Capitan, Jim Henson Studios (limited access) & Walt's Barn/Live Steamers Museum.

Thanks for posting the link ... Hoping for more to come. Sounds like you folks had a blast. We hit the 100 days to go mark tomorrow!

I have up until Walt Disney Studios posted, a bunch of pics from that day too.

here are a couple from that day:

286508073_5Pyu9-L.jpg
286510275_J7mat-L.jpg

You guys are awesome..........
Thanks so much to Barb, Brad & Tracey for giving me a great fix & for building my anticipation until our adventure in December.

:wave: to BriarRosie.......we are going to be tour mates.

Bumping up.....

Brad what happened to you.?....did you and Stitch fall off the face of the
cyberearth.....hope all is well with both of you... :)

i've been playing catch up a lot. i got back home late tuesday night so between work and various other things, i'm a bit behind. sorry.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter