• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Backstage Magic Tour 4/22 - 4/27 - 1ST POST UPDATED 4/15

Brad, those are beautiful photos from the Disney Studios! Thanks for sharing those here. I'm just getting caught up in your blog. All your pre-tour activities sound really cool too. Thanks so much for writing about your adventures in L.A.

:goodvibes

Bradk, I would like to look at your blog - how does one get access to it? I'm going on Backstage Magic in sept. I can't PM. Thanks, Anita

I can't PM you yet. When you have enough posts to PM, let me know.

I really want to see some pictures of what the pins are! Im a pin freak and haven't been able to find any pics yet.

I really want to see some pictures of what the pins are! Im a pin freak and haven't been able to find any pics yet.

I'll get those for you by tomorrow. I promise.

But for those of you who want to see the photos of the Dress Rehersal, they're finally at MaxTAW.blogspot.com.

If only I had the PhotoCD of what the ABD Guides took. If only it wasn't as much money.

Enjoy!
Max

So you don't get a photo CD of the ones the guides take Max? That is an extra purchase?

So you don't get a photo CD of the ones the guides take Max? That is an extra purchase?

ABD uses the Photopass service, so you end up having to pay for extra photos, if you want them, when you get home. It really sucks. I really wanted the pictures of me at Imagineering.

Do you remember how much they are.......
So are all the special pictures like the ones in Walt's apt done like that then?

I'll get those for you by tomorrow. I promise.

But for those of you who want to see the photos of the Dress Rehersal, they're finally at MaxTAW.blogspot.com.

If only I had the PhotoCD of what the ABD Guides took. If only it wasn't as much money.

Enjoy!
Max

Hey Max,

I have to tell you that the wait was worth it. Those are some great pics! It even looked like you were having fun... thanks for posting them! popcorn::

Hey Max,

I have to tell you that the wait was worth it. Those are some great pics! It even looked like you were having fun... thanks for posting them! popcorn::

I was. We did try to do a jumping shot in front of DL at night but it was taken on the professional photographer's camera. I wish I could have all of his pics that he took. Some of them were really good.

Do you remember how much they are.......
So are all the special pictures like the ones in Walt's apt done like that then?

The pictures, on cd, thru photopass are $125. (Cheaper in the park.) You receive all the pictures the guides took while on the trip from 1st day to the last day. There were many times they took away our cameras and they were able to take pics. In Walts apartment, they took a group shop, and then one of my DH and I. In our room, on two different nights, they left some pictures for us. The first time was from Jim Henson Studios and Walts Barn. The second time were shots from Imagineering, Walts Apartment and backstage. They make them into postcards and I just couldn't send them home. They are so special and I just wanted to keep them. It's just so cool!

ABD uses the Photopass service, so you end up having to pay for extra photos, if you want them, when you get home. It really sucks. I really wanted the pictures of me at Imagineering.

Hey Max,

Did you ask your parents to buy the Photopass CD for you? I mean, this was one tour that you don't get to do every day...

The pictures, on cd, thru photopass are $125. (Cheaper in the park.) You receive all the pictures the guides took while on the trip from 1st day to the last day. There were many times they took away our cameras and they were able to take pics. In Walts apartment, they took a group shop, and then one of my DH and I. In our room, on two different nights, they left some pictures for us. The first time was from Jim Henson Studios and Walts Barn. The second time were shots from Imagineering, Walts Apartment and backstage. They make them into postcards and I just couldn't send them home. They are so special and I just wanted to keep them. It's just so cool!

So can you buy it ahead of time & it's cheaper? I know I might as well go ahead & plan for it because I will really want those pictures. And if you have the CD then you can go to Walmart or wherever & be able to print them off right?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter