Backstage Magic Tour 4/22 - 4/27 - 1ST POST UPDATED 4/15

Max, I really enjoyed reading your blog! I know that you are a teenager but. in your opinion, would you say that this trip is worth a $10,000 price tag? I really, really want to book this ABD for my family but that is the cost of the adventure without airfare and incidentals. Would you say that it was worth it?

Thanks so much!

Brad K your blog has been amazing...I wish I was going earlier to partake in some of the studio tours you have taken...It looks like you are having a blast,

What king of camera are u using...besides the phone.

Thanks for keep us informed as Maiden Voyage continues:thumbsup2

Max, I really enjoyed reading your blog! I know that you are a teenager but. in your opinion, would you say that this trip is worth a $10,000 price tag? I really, really want to book this ABD for my family but that is the cost of the adventure without airfare and incidentals. Would you say that it was worth it?

Thanks so much!

That's a very hard question to answer, but I'll try.

I'm going to name things that you can't do anywhere else, and I mean anywhere else.

- Tour of The Jim Henson Studios and Creature Shop
- Tour of Walt Disney Imagineering
- Backstage at Disneyland
- Behind-the-scenes of Indiana Jones
- Disney's California Adventure before it opens to the general public
- A private showing of and behind-the-scenes of Soarin' Over California
- A private Turtle Talk With Crush
- A private Animation Academy
- A beautiful picture of your family in front of Sleeping Beauty's Castle... Alone

If you're not interested in any of these things, then Backstage Magic isn't right for you. But if you are interested then I would book your trip immediately. I know that the moment I saw this trip as a destination for 2008, I knew it was for me.

Oh, and SailingBeagle, zoatrobe is a new animation technique involving sculptures moving at very high speeds. The one at the Animation Building is inspired by Toy Story 2.

I use a Canon EOS 40D.

The blog seems to have righted itself so I can work on getting the WB pics up. and then I'll work on today's stuff. the internet here at the Renaissance is infinitely better. there's both a wired (very short wire) and WiFi connections in the room and they work right!

had a lengthy discussion with Diana and Jim about Max too. I felt the love.

I use a Canon EOS 40D.

The blog seems to have righted itself so I can work on getting the WB pics up. and then I'll work on today's stuff. the internet here at the Renaissance is infinitely better. there's both a wired (very short wire) and WiFi connections in the room and they work right!

had a lengthy discussion with Diana and Jim about Max too. I felt the love.
And you're not going to tell me what they said? Pretty please?

I have to revisit your blog to doublecheck on something first because you came up while we were talking about the Jim Henson studios (tomorrow!!).

but overall, they both said you're a great kid and talked about your enthusiasm at WDI (which Diana definitely shares).

they're all really nice folk, Diana, Quinn, Jim and Andrew

photos for WB are up on my blog. hopefully today's activities will be posted soon.

I have to revisit your blog to doublecheck on something first because you came up while we were talking about the Jim Henson studios (tomorrow!!).

but overall, they both said you're a great kid and talked about your enthusiasm at WDI (which Diana definitely shares).

they're all really nice folk, Diana, Quinn, Jim and Andrew

photos for WB are up on my blog. hopefully today's activities will be posted soon.

Yay! I'm great!

By the way, tell Quinn and Diana that they're amazing. Just because they are.

Jim is really awesome too. Just saying.

Max,

Thanks for the "most excellent" report.:thumbsup2 For a guy your age you write really well.

One question, how early in the morning for breakfast at DLR?

Thanks again for all your work. :cool1:

great trip report, Max. thanks for sharing. I can't wait for our tour to begin

the DLR days all start at 7 am.

and PM sent with my blog info

That's a very hard question to answer, but I'll try.

I'm going to name things that you can't do anywhere else, and I mean anywhere else.

- Tour of The Jim Henson Studios and Creature Shop
- Tour of Walt Disney Imagineering
- Backstage at Disneyland
- Behind-the-scenes of Indiana Jones
- Disney's California Adventure before it opens to the general public
- A private showing of and behind-the-scenes of Soarin' Over California
- A private Turtle Talk With Crush
- A private Animation Academy
- A beautiful picture of your family in front of Sleeping Beauty's Castle... Alone

If you're not interested in any of these things, then Backstage Magic isn't right for you. But if you are interested then I would book your trip immediately. I know that the moment I saw this trip as a destination for 2008, I knew it was for me.

Oh, and SailingBeagle, zoatrobe is a new animation technique involving sculptures moving at very high speeds. The one at the Animation Building is inspired by Toy Story 2.

Thanks Max!

Brad: I don't have enough posts to PM you. Please forward the link to your blog. I can't wait to read it. Thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter