Bag check stretching to harbor

If lines are backed up that far, can anyone describe how/where to find the no-bag line(s)? Do you go up the middle aisle, or off to the side? Or do they have CM's directing at the end of the lines?
The no-bag line is the middle one, there will be one or 2 CMs herding ppl to/away from the line ;)
OK, this has me curious. As a no bag person I have to know, why a wait in the no bag line?
You still have to go through the metal detectors, but it is pretty fast.

And all the people who hold up the line thinking their bag/stroller is not a bag.
Every day we saw ppl trying to get on the no bag line with bags or strollers. One morning a woman actually said - "but I don't have a bag, just a backpack" :headache:

Is it better on Thursday mornings? I'll be in the area late November and will likely have a MM to use. We're flying home Thursday afternoon, so I could either Tuesday or Thursday. Is it really bad inside the park too, or does it spread out? I usually go bagless, but might carry one sometimes.

Wow! I was there Tuesday morning to go to DCA (my first time ever and I fell madly in love!) It took me almost exactly 30 minutes from the time I hit the intersection of Harbor and Disney Way to make it all the way into the park and standing in line for Radiator Springs Racers. I was dumbfounded about how easy and painless it was! I had no idea this had happened just a few hours earlier. But I purposely chose to go to whatever park didn’t have early magic hours in hopes of avoiding crowds.
What time did you hit the security lines?

Wow! I was there Tuesday morning to go to DCA (my first time ever and I fell madly in love!) It took me almost exactly 30 minutes from the time I hit the intersection of Harbor and Disney Way to make it all the way into the park and standing in line for Radiator Springs Racers. I was dumbfounded about how easy and painless it was! I had no idea this had happened just a few hours earlier. But I purposely chose to go to whatever park didn’t have early magic hours in hopes of avoiding crowds.
Magic Morning doesn't affect the security line, though. That is - it doesn't matter which park you decide to visit first, the security line is the same for either.

Today, with Thursday MM, at 7:37 the wait for security was about 5 minutes.

Also, saw a woman this afternoon with no bag, but a laptop and what looked like a small, rectangular cardboard pizza box who was not allowed to go through the no bag line. She didn't seem happy about it.

Today, with Thursday MM, at 7:37 the wait for security was about 5 minutes.

Also, saw a woman this afternoon with no bag, but a laptop and what looked like a small, rectangular cardboard pizza box who was not allowed to go through the no bag line. She didn't seem happy about it.
They need to call it the "No Stuff at All" line for people to get it.

I'm wondering if it's extending further back because everyone is in neat, organized single-file lines instead of the usual mass that backs up? The worst we've seen is halfway back, but everyone was mashed together with no semblance of a line until further up near the tents.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter