Bands announced for 2018 Flower and Garden Festival

There for the Guess Who, I cannot believe they are still going! I was listening to American Woman when I was 10 and that was 48 years ago!
Sorry that was not the Guess Who. Take an overage drummer and you have a completely different band. We got a seat early to enjoy a band from Winnipeg in our homeland of Canada and when those young guys walked out on stage without Burton Cummings and Randy Bachman we got up and left. You might as well call my high school band The Guess Who. :) We went over to the U.K. pavilion for the "British Experience". At least they don't pretend to be the Beatles or the Stones.

I LOVED LOVED LOVED the Guess Who in 1969. I think I drove my roommates crazy playing their albums over and over again. I saw "them" 2-3 years ago. Even made a special trip to Epcot. I'll just play the old music on my iphone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter