Bankruptcy Liquidator selling 150 BCV on E-bay

With less than an hour to go the BWV auction has stalled at $8700.00

Even if you include the past due MFs, it is only $70.80/pt. I wish we could know if it passes ROFR or not.

If a DISer is the winner, I hope s/he posts.

Does anyone know how much the BWV sold for? Since its done it is removed from his listing and I don't know if you can find it.

I was wondering if Disney would give out any info about what is owed them on the property to a prospective buyer. I wasn't able to bid on this either...they had me blocked, possibly because I had bid on another bankruptcy but when I found aout about additoinal charges I dropped the sale. Not sure why they'd let someone bid once but not again..that's kinda weird!!

I imagine that there aer ways to get this through ROFR...'the cash amount plus one week a year in my Hawaii timeshare' for the next five years' would probably do it, but I'm not sure if this auctioneer would add it to the paperwork, so I think it likely this will be ROFRd

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter