Bargains----Updates Throughout>>>>>>>>

Sorry guys i have been really slacking with the bargains(rotten stuff going on at the moment,it's just one thing after another)--------

Morrisons-ALL Christmas Annuals down from £4.99 to only £2.(i got peppa pig+Hsm).
1litre bottles of Caramel Baileys £10(i got 2 :lmao: ).
----------------------------------------------------
Game-HSM3 Dance It for the Wii was £29.99 now £14.97.
-------------------------------------------------------------
Asda online-Zak+Wiki for the Wii only £14.91-this is aprox £29 everywhere else.
Argos,The Entertainer+ELC still have some great bargains online+instore to be had.
Disney Store online(don't know about instore).They have already started there sale on Christmas Items-lots of bargains on there.x.

Today in the Disney store I got the Tinkerbell tree topper for £7.39 (half price) and various lovely cards (for next year) for £1.89 a pack of 12.

The Next Directory sale starts tomorrow. I have my slot booked for tomorrow evening and I have a list after looking at the preview pages. Wonder if I actually get any of it this time:lmao:

M&S Champagne and Smoked Salmon half price.

On friday I bought DD the Cherry Blossom dream town shop (pictured below) which is half price on Amazon for £30.00. Supposed to arrive tomorrow, fingers crossed.

118464_ma.jpg

I know there are lots of CROCS fans on the DIS. I just got some kids CROCS from additions direct for £6. They had adult sizes that were reduced too.
With 8% from Quidco, thats a bargain!

I'm really pleased as I've just ordered a Christmas Jim Shore Disney Traditions figure I was after (but too tight to buy it full price) for half price from the H. Samuel website!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: Oh and a little matter of 12.5% cashback (ex VAT) thro' Quidco... :goodvibes

I'm really pleased as I've just ordered a Christmas Jim Shore Disney Traditions figure I was after (but too tight to buy it full price) for half price from the H. Samuel website!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: Oh and a little matter of 12.5% cashback (ex VAT) thro' Quidco... :goodvibes

Off for a look now - I love the Nao ornament with Mickey they sell :lovestruc

Some good reductions at Wallis, Dorothy Perkins and Evans (since they're the same company they tend to do the same offers at the same time) at the moment including further ones on previous sale prices. Also Schuh/Shoe-shop.. Got some Clarks shoes for £35 reduced from £59.99 :)

Game have some great bargains-have a nosey-it will take too long to list but did notice........
Wall-E on the Wii for only £9.98(was £29.98)
Guitar Hero World Tour Complete Band Pack £129.98(this was previously £150-160.00).
Some Wii games for as little as £7.98-Catz-Death Jr.Root Of Evil.
Iron Man Wii-£8.98.

Ds Games-Jenga-£4.98,The Golden Compass £5.98.
------------------------------------------------------------

Ohhhh.....What did you get? I may have a peep. ;) I ordered loads in the sale after last christmas from their site. :thumbsup2

Thank you Karen!!!! :flower3: :hug: :flower3:

I just ordered three half price Jim Shore ornaments with Quidco 12.5%. :cool1: :yay: :banana: :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter