"Bawb for President" grassroots campaign

We need some bumper stickers to promote Bob's candidacy...

"My nods for Bob"
"Two carts in every garage, vote Bob"
"I support the space program, please move to the far end of the parking lot for best possible view"
"Storm Troopers are my best friends":rotfl2:

Any more out there?

:lmao: That's great!

Just wondering, if Bawb (Bob) is elected, will he resign from the DisPodcast staff in order to full fill his presidential duties or will he be able to continue with the Dis?

I think Pete will agree - he is a better speaker than the current tenant of the oval office!

Really, this cracked me up - and the bumper stickers - what a hoot!

BTW . . .

The taxpayers could save a bundle too, by replacing Air Force One with Cart Cam.

BTW . . .

The taxpayers could save a bundle too, by replacing Air Force One with Cart Cam.

Hey John! I know you!! :cutie:

I think Bawb could find a place for the podcast team on his cabinet.

Julie could be in charge of money, she knows quality and where to spend it (come on give the current president some beaver butt soap :hippie: )

Kevin is in charge of putting away all the over charging and bad service people. The world would be so safe!!

Corey and Will could be on the dollar bills so they were easier to look at as you spend them.

Corey could also go around and share his art knowledge with the world and make the world a better place. BTW Corey as your first official duty, I would like a painting :hug: to hang on my wall! :confused3

John is in charge of writing Bawb's speeches. See how many times he can work "park" and "car" into a speech

Pete is in charge of running everything!

Ahh, finally peace love and Micky Mouse in the USA

Mickey Mouse bless the USA :confused3 (religion reference there)

This is my opinion only......:rolleyes1

I'm thinking we're getting too far ahead of ourselves... What about a debate series? Possibly even a Podcast segment(s). Bob's position on all topics related to Disney. Not sure who he would debate, but I'm sure Pete and team could figure that out.

Possible debate topics:

Global warming and its effects on the theme parks
Star Wars Weekends do's and don'ts
Printer ink gallon cartage disposal methods
Automatic door openers to restaurants, do they open quickly enough?

I'm sure there would be many other topics to consider. What do you all think?

I am a little upset with the national media on the election coverage from Iowa.

Why was it not covered that Bob won the caucus with 100% of the Disney delegates! Why was this not covered on CNN?!?!?:happytv: I think there needs to be an independent investigation into this right away.

The best characters to head this would be Chip and Dale, they can really find the Nuts where ever they may be!:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

I am a little upset with the national media on the election coverage from Iowa.

Why was it not covered that Bob won the caucus with 100% of the Disney delegates! Why was this not covered on CNN?!?!?:happytv: I think there needs to be an independent investigation into this right away.

The best characters to head this would be Chip and Dale, they can really find the Nuts where ever they may be!:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

THIS JUST IN.......

Direct report from Chip and Dale they are in Iowa trying to find out why they left out Bawb, running under the "Dreams" party. Chip thinks it is discrimination against the pro-nappers.

But Dale reported that they are all just nuts and he is heading back to Garden Grill where the 2 year olds make more since than any political party!

However Congress has decided this good use of money and are launching a full invistigation!

:worship:

I'm thinking we're getting too far ahead of ourselves... What about a debate series? Possibly even a Podcast segment(s). Bob's position on all topics related to Disney.

I think Pete should give Bob 2 minutes each week to give his position on one subject so that we can spread the word about Bob to the entire Disney community and the Nation!!:yay:

Run Bob Run!:yay: Roll Bob Roll!:yay:

I know you too! How did you like Boma?

What do you say folks?

On to New Hampshire!

Oh yea thanks for the memory......

Well, I liked Boma, I only got to the soup and that was so yummy....then my DS4 (turns out he was getting sick) decided to have a head strong moment and call my bluff to go back to the room. :eek: so we ended up leaving early.

You know the old Disney story of the kid screaming and you are glad no one knows you....except for the whole table of Dissers behind me!! :upsidedow

But don't worry we were on the dining plan so they still charged me :headache:

John you going on the Pod Cruise?! :woohoo: sounds like I might get my first Disney Cruise! :woohoo:

Oh yea thanks for the memory......

Well, I liked Boma, I only got to the soup and that was so yummy....then my DS4 (turns out he was getting sick) decided to have a head strong moment and call my bluff to go back to the room. :eek: so we ended up leaving early.

You know the old Disney story of the kid screaming and you are glad no one knows you....except for the whole table of Dissers behind me!! :upsidedow

But don't worry we were on the dining plan so they still charged me :headache:

John you going on the Pod Cruise?! :woohoo: sounds like I might get my first Disney Cruise! :woohoo:

Well if you think we noticed, we didn't - Boma is a noisy place - too bad you had to leave early! If it was that chicken chowder soup, I love that stuff!

Pod Cruise????

When is that?

Our next cruise is the WB PC Repo. Then may not cruise for awhile, as St. Croix and Tortolla just don't get me too excited.

Well if you think we noticed, we didn't - Boma is a noisy place - too bad you had to leave early! If it was that chicken chowder soup, I love that stuff!

:flower3: well I am glad you didn't notice. After we got to the room I asked DS why he didn't listen to me and acted so bad (he is usually good) he said "Because I wanted to come back to the room!" I was kind of shocked by his answer and said "why didn't you just tell me that?" he says "oh I didn't think of that!" :confused3 I was embarressed glad you didn't notice....or I will think that at least!

Pod Cruise????

Uncofirmed and total rumor May 2009, they have one in the works! :yay: I am saving my pennies hoping I can do my first Disney Cruise! After talking to you I am so excited to one!!!

When is that?

Our next cruise is the WB PC Repo. Then may not cruise for awhile, as St. Croix and Tortolla just don't get me too excited.

That sounds like fun! :worship: want to adopt me?! :lmao:

:wizard:

We already adopted one DIS'er - PJpoohbear who is surfing the sofa in our Cat 8 on this cruise. Don't think we could fit another!

I haven't listened to the 12/25 podcast yet. Will listen today.

Another May cruise would probably not be good for us because of school. This one this year is going to be rough as it is with two weeks out for our daughter.

We already adopted one DIS'er - PJpoohbear who is surfing the sofa in our Cat 8 on this cruise. Don't think we could fit another!

I haven't listened to the 12/25 podcast yet. Will listen today.

Another May cruise would probably not be good for us because of school. This one this year is going to be rough as it is with two weeks out for our daughter.

School?! What is that but conflicting with Disney vacations! :3dglasses ahhh, it will get to you John.

Hmmm my nickname in college was Kimmy the pooh, so I could fit in with PJPoohbear! :rotfl2:

Good luck in the New Hampshire Primary Bob! You can do it!!!

Dennis-

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter