"Bawb for President" grassroots campaign

wdwowner

Mouseketeer
Last night as I was getting ready for bed, a great idea came to me.

With all of the problems in the World (old ladies with guns and knifes, making ADRs and then not using them, restaurants that just don't cut it any more, people who use their mugs at different hotels) we need someone to help make a change in the the World.

I can only think of one man who is up for the job, if he so accepts the challenge.

BOB FOR PRESIDENT of the World!!!!!!:banana:

He may not have the star power help form Oprah or the smooth talking style of John F. Kennedy, but I know he will do his best to make the World safe for all of us Pod Squad and Disney Geeks alike.

One reason I know Bob is the perfect person for this job is when things get tough and decisions need to be made, there is nothing like a short nap to help the decision process along!!!!!!!!

I hope all the Bob-a-ratzies join me in hoping that Bob runs for President of the World! :thumbsup2

1st_KartKam.jpg

Kaht Kam One. Love it.

First platform item: "A Dole Whip in every coolah" (Or at least the empty container)

I'm not sure if he can get elected on the platform of running over little kids with wheelie shoes!

OMG...you just SO know that Bob is going to mention this thread in this week's podcast! :lmao: :rotfl2:

We need some bumper stickers to promote Bob's candidacy...

"My nods for Bob"
"Two carts in every garage, vote Bob"
"I support the space program, please move to the far end of the parking lot for best possible view"
"Storm Troopers are my best friends":rotfl2:

Any more out there?

YAY.... BAWB for president of everything!!!!!I also have some Buttons if you guys wanna check them out too

I assume Bawb will run on the Boot Pahty ticket.

or Whigs for (Dole) Whips?

The Dianer-crats? Demo-Kahts?

just runnin it up the flagpole... (where I can see even MORE of the shuttle takeoff!!) ;)

OP may want to consider renaming this post. Some may skip by it not knowing it's the "Bawb for President" grassroots campaign thread.:thumbsup2

Dennis-

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter