BC mugs..is it a nuisance to ask for a refill vs. filling up yourself?

I can't believe I have been staying on site for the past 7 years and this is the first time I have ever heard about the "mugs." What can you get in them? Are they plastic? Will it hold hot coffee? Staying at BC this May.:jester:

Toddy, welcome. All the Disney resorts sell the mugs, usually in the gift shops or food courts. I am new to the BCV's this Summer, so I'm not sure where they are sold there but I'm sure you'll see them everywhere. They are wonderful! They are approx. 10.00 to purchase and they are good for the length of time of your stay. Once you purchase them, you can fill them with as much soda and coffee as you like at the poolside bar or Beaches and Cream for free! So enjoy!

Palmtreegirl, thanks for your feedback! When are you going?

We're going for 10 days at the beginning of August! I can't wait, are you as anxious as I am? lol.

Yes, it is a pain.

AND, you have to wait in line at Beaches & Cream:mad:

We got 2 mugs anyway, but didn't use them much.

Hi Jillpie, I purchased just one for myself last summer(we are a family of 5) because I wanted to go and get my coffee each morning. I would get up early and be the first one ready,usually my 8 year old son tagged along( to play video games;) I enjoyed the walk over from the BCV and sitting outside in the AM enjoying my coffee and the peace and quiet! My daughter and I also used it by the pool in the afternoon for ice-tea. Sometimes you had to wait for a refill and sometimes you did not. If alot of people in line were ordering food and sundaes it could be a bit of a wait, but it is airconditioned in B+C and VERY HOT near the pool in the summer.So it was just a little break for me! It would be nice if they had a drink only line especially when the resort is busy or self serve.I think having one for by the pool is convenient.If I was going to my room before the pool sometimes I would put a Bacardi Silver over ice in the mug and take it to the pool with me!!;) Joan

Joan, thanks for all your feedback. I can't wait to see this Beaches and Cream that everyone talks about, it sounds great, and cool from the sun. Hey, I just as a side, I went to Barrington College back in 1980!! Back when it was a college. I LOVED those two years, the funnest of my life. Thanks again!

Jillpie, WOW I do not know anyone that went to Barrington College! It really is a SMALL WORLD after all! We moved here in 1882,after buying land the year before and building a home.I do not remeber if the College had closed by then? But I did go to a conference there on Early Childhood back in 1977 and I loved the Preschool. So much so that in 1985+1986 my daughter attended there. It is now called The Barrington Early Childhood Center.I did not realize this was your first time to B+C, you will definitely enjoy it!! Joan

Yes, a small world indeed. I absolutely loved my time there, it was such a wonderful college. In 1985, it closed but merged with Gordon College in Wenham, Ma. It was very sad to see it no longer. Barrington is a beautiful town too. I also went to R.I.C. for three years after that, but nothing could compare to B.C. Anyhoo! Thanks for your response!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter