• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

BCV Room Report

calypso*a*go-go

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
Just returned from a stay in 1 bdrm #473 @ BCV from 10/24-10/30. This was our first stay as DVC Members. Overall we were very impressed with the location and layout of the resort. The room itself was almost to the end of the hallway and it seemed to get longer and longer as the week progressed.

Check-in was a breeze but the room was not ready yet (it was only 12:00). We went to the Magic Kingdom and ended up going back to the room at 6pm. Trash can under the kitchen sink had not been emptied. The tile in the bathroom areas was really dirty. It looked like it needed a scrubber of some kind vs. mopping. Everything else was in good working order/repair.

Kids only made it to Stormalong Bay once and were a little disappointed which was my fault as I had heard so many good things about the pool that I may have "oversold" it. I think my children were expecting more of a waterpark-type environment.

All-in-all we had a great time and can't wait to go back again in a year or so. It is our goal to try and stay at every DVC resort as each one has so many wonderful things to offer.

I'm sorry the tile was grubby, but I'm glad you had a good trip. BCV is one of our homes, but we want to try all of the resorts too. I think the best thing about BCV is location, location, location!!! Thanks for the report.

Thanks for the room report Calypso*a*go-go! Did you like the space of the 1 br since this was your first trip home? We just got back from our first trip home to OKW in a 2br and boy, were we ever wowed!!!!!

Lisa:sunny:

I loved the space! What I really appreciated though was the washer and dryer. It was so nice to come home with a suitcase full of clean clothes. We really didn't use the kitchen as much as I thought but it was still very convenient to have the refrigerator and toaster.

Hi,

Thanks for sharing!! Glad you had a great time!!

Allison

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter