Be Our Guest Lunch FastPass Thread [PLEASE read the FAQs in the first post!]

Hello! I've read the first post, and several pages of responses (though I'd be crazy to try to read all 131 pages), and I haven't seen this listed, so sorry if I am repeating information, but hopefully this can help some people!

Thanks, FAQ updated with your comments (the one to call the DRC was already in there, so I missed that bit out).

Andre

Working fine for me too. You do need to type in your email address and your password before the Sign In button will illuminate though.

Incidentally, while testing it I was gobsmacked to see that it had correctly picked up my new August 2015 reservation dates, rather than still basing the window on the old one from last August.

Andre

The issue doesn't seem to be the email address and password (as the site has worked for me with no issues before, including just last week). But now, all of the sudden, the Sign In button never allows me to move forward.

And today is my Day 27... :confused:

The issue doesn't seem to be the email address and password (as the site has worked for me with no issues before, including just last week). But now, all of the sudden, the Sign In button never allows me to move forward.

And today is my Day 27... :confused:

Found the answer! Thought I'd post in case it helps someone else...

As it turns out, my ad and tracker blocking software, formerly known as "Don't Track Me," had not been presenting any issue for this site previously. However, it looks like since it transitioned to it's new form, "Blur," it was blocking my ability to use the site. Once I turned off tracking specifically for this site, I was able to get through, no problem. :thumbsup2

I'm so happy to say that the BOG Fast Pass+ system worked for me today! At midnight last night, I hit 27 days out. When I tried to made my FP+ at midnight EST, I couldn't do it. I remembered reading somewhere that the dining reservation system "reset" at 6:00 a.m. EST, so I set my alarm and logged in a little before 5 CST and I was able to get my FP+ on day 1 of our trip! So excited! :cool1:

I hope this encourages you to keep trying!

-Julie

I can get through the screen with our email and password.

But its the next page I cant get to work. I can put in the 12 digit number, and our name, but the submit button remains grayed out. I can only select cancel.

Anyone else had this happen? I am way past my 27 days, I am on day 21 now, and have been trying every day.:worried:

I can get through the screen with our email and password.

But its the next page I cant get to work. I can put in the 12 digit number, and our name, but the submit button remains grayed out. I can only select cancel.

Anyone else had this happen? I am way past my 27 days, I am on day 21 now, and have been trying every day.:worried:

Try hitting Tab....that's what has been working for me. Might take several times as it highlights different things down the page. Usually takes me 6 times hitting Tab, and when my email is highlighted, the Submit button turns green.

Hope it works for you!

(I just got the email my MagicBands have shipped!! Oh happy Monday!)

It's day 26 days before I arrive. I can log on and days are open between Dec. 20-26.

But when I proceed, it just says, for each day.....there are no fp's available, try another date. :confused3

It's day 26 days before I arrive. I can log on and days are open between Dec. 20-26.

But when I proceed, it just says, for each day.....there are no fp's available, try another date. :confused3

I'm at 27 days from arrival, logged in, had 2 people on my reservation I did not want (and Disney can't remove) but wasn't worried about that, but I just checked everyday I'm there and each day says no FPs are available, please select another day...I guess this trip I'm just not eating at BOG...

It's day 26 days before I arrive. I can log on and days are open between Dec. 20-26. But when I proceed, it just says, for each day.....there are no fp's available, try another date. :confused3

Are you trying for a day that's no more than 27 days away? It works differently from the ADR system - no +10 option here. So you can only book 27 days from the date you actually plan to dine. If you try farther out, you'll get the message you're seeing.

Well, looks like they're upping the sending of the email invite. I got mine last 11/20, but we don't check in until 12/13. (I could be wrong, but I thought I had read that people were getting them one week before they arrive) :confused3

(I just got the email my MagicBands have shipped!! Oh happy Monday!)

Wasn't that exiting. I can't way to see how they look -- we customized everyone's names and colors. Also got our cruise tags and Magical Express documents! (Sorry -- caught up in the moment. Back on topic ;))

I logged in this morning thinking I could book for 12/23 but wasn't able. I checked our arrival day, which is 12/21, and it was available. I didn't realize it is literally only the day that is 27 days out so don't be discouraged. I'm going to try again on Wednesday morning. Good luck to everyone!

Are you trying for a day that's no more than 27 days away? It works differently from the ADR system - no +10 option here. So you can only book 27 days from the date you actually plan to dine. If you try farther out, you'll get the message you're seeing.

No, I was trying to book a day that was 26 days out. The system finally allowed me book at about 8:30 this morning. Thanks! :goodvibes

Which day did you get yours for? I'm also trying to get fastpasses for this week, but the site still tells me they are not available.

What's the earliest time for lunch reservations and how long should I plan for lunch if I pre-order?

I have fast passes starting at 11, so would like to get in and out of there early.

My reservation some how magically vanished, wonderful.

They have habit of doing that. Did you happen to get a screenshot while it was visible? Just go along anyway, the booking should still be in the system... somewhere.

Honestly, this thing really isn't ready for alpha-testing, let alone being live to the public for six months.

Andre

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter