Be Our Guest Pre Order

I was really disappointed at how the preorder worked there. I thought by pre ordering, it would speed up the process. Instead, we still went through the same line, still had to talk to the cashier. Not sure it saved us any time compared to teh pre ordering process at other restaurants.

The BOG preorder system is completely different from the mobile ordering available at some other QS locations. You do still have to talk to the cashier. However, you don't have to order at the kiosks, which can be very backed up and have a significant line.

Interesting, pre ordering saved us a ton of time. When I was there, they sent the pre-orders down the left side of the bridge and the non pre-orders down the right side. There were a couple of pre order parties ahead of us, so we had to wait a few minutes to pay, but nothing like waiting in the long line on the right side of the bridge! I wonder what happened the day you were there.
Maybe they have fixed the process. Last November and in May when we were there, there was only one line and everyone was in it.

Maybe they have fixed the process. Last November and in May when we were there, there was only one line and everyone was in it.

The process has been the same since they started preorder in 2015.
This is why all I can think of is that you had the misfortune of the system being down or something when you went.
Or that you simply did not mention to them athat you preordered so you ended up standing in the line anyways instead of walking up the left side of the bridge.

The process has been the same since they started preorder in 2015.
This is why all I can think of is that you had the misfortune of the system being down or something when you went.
Or that you simply did not mention to them athat you preordered so you ended up standing in the line anyways instead of walking up the left side of the bridge.

The system must have been down both times because there was only one line and nobody was walking up ahead.

I was also there in May, and didn’t have the same experience you did. I think unfortunately, something went wrong the day you were there.

The system must have been down both times because there was only one line and nobody was walking up ahead.

Did you tell them that you preordered when you checked in? We told them that we’d pre-ordered and they gave us a yellow rose to take with us. The cashier used the yellow rose to pull up our order.

I was also there in May, and didn’t have the same experience you did. I think unfortunately, something went wrong the day you were there.

Same here...we were there in May, and walked right past the line to the right, into the doors, and were behind maybe 2 or 3 parties at the register.

Probably wasn't but one line visible outside because the pre-order line was so short, the end of it was already inside.

Last edited:
It's possible you wouldn't notice another line for the preordered because there usually isn't one. Every time I've done it there was either just one person in front of me or I walked right up. Did you mention when you checked in that you had preordered?

Same here...we were there in May, and walked right past the line to the right, into the doors, and were behind maybe 2 or 3 parties at the register.

Probably wasn't but one line visible outside because the pre-order line was so short, the end of it was already inside.

Agree, the pre-order line wasn’t very apparent at all.

Where do you check in at?

You check in to the left of the bridge where they scan your band and then send you onto the bridge. The pre order area is to the left inside where they double check your order and you pay. The ordering kiosks are to the right inside.

We were also there in May and went right to the door and the pre-order line. There were a few parties ahead of us but it went quick.

Forgot to mention..... we've been there and given a rose at check in before and when they only just scanned my band and not given a rose. The most recent time I was given a rose.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter