Be sure to confirm your PS's

K9pal

<font color=green>Just call me Miss Patient!
This has probably been mentioned before, but be sure to confirm all your PS's upon arrival at WDW. We just got back and have never thought to confirm, but on our very last day Le Cellier had no record of our PS. This was our special "last night celebration" dinner. Thankfully we stopped in earlier that afternoon to see if we could change the time and found out then that they didn't have our PS. They had no other PS's available that evening, but since we had our PS number they did take us. If we had just showed up at our PS time, I think it may have not had such a happy ending.

Thanks for sharing tip and your experience.I always check my PS arrangements before we leave and when we check in.:earsboy: :wave: :earsgirl: :sunny:

I think I read somewhere on the DIS that when you check in at the front desk of your resort they can pull up a list of you PS's. Is this true?

Yes, they can do this, we've had it done at the GF and ASMu. Also, Guest Relations in the parks can do this too, as we had them do it in MGM when we were stuck for an extra 3 days due to a blizzard in DC. We went into Guest Relations at the park entrance, explained our situation, and asked if we could make some PSs from there since it was President's Week and we didn't want to risk not getting seated for a meal. They had a phone and a little stand with menus to all the restaurants so after we made all of our PSs, we asked the man to print them out for us, which he did without a problem.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter