• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Beach Club at 7 mos

See attached. 2015 but still appears pretty accurate to me.

Attachments

• Blank-1-4-3.pdf
    57.7 KB · Views: 42
I'm currently stalking a 1 BR at BCV for next April on the RAT. I'm pleasantly surprised that so far it's available in April AND most dates in March.

That's a really good summary, thanks! Do you have the data for BLT?
Unfortunately not- the compiler was a BLT owner. I find BLT has pretty similar patterns to Beach Club though. In quiet months 1 beds are open but you may have to go for a lake view. Studios less so, but lake view are winnable.

We were waitlisted at 7 months for BCV for our trip end September. Nothing has opened up. Also waitlisted for 1 night at BLT in early October which did not become available. We are doing split stays from OKW to BLT and back to OKW. All good. Happy to be on property.

If I have to wait list BCV is it easier to book a resort with the same amount of points? My problem will be if we get in we need to buy an additional 11 points from DVC one time only points.

I'm currently stalking a 1 BR at BCV for next April on the RAT. I'm pleasantly surprised that so far it's available in April AND most dates in March.
Good for you!
We may miss you again, though. We have 3 nights in May, 4-7, HHI before that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter