Bealls buy 1 get 1 year free ap

Yes, you can use the adult tickets to upgrade to the PAP. You'll need to go to Guest services to do this. It would be about $80 plus tax to get the Beall's two year PAP or $20 plus tax to get the Power Pass.

hmskilt.gif

Sounds like I missed the boat again. I guess I should have bought an AP with the code before they changed the wording. Now I really have no excuse to not know it is only for Florida residents and of course I am not one. Does anyone know if anyone else is running a special like this? I looked on my AAA site and they only offer the same thing I can buy straight from Universal.

Well, Phamton has been posting that if you arrange to pick the pass up by kiosk at the park, you won't have a problem. The kiosk doesn't care if you are a Florida resident or not. :sunny:

Luker to thread, finally subscribing....why DID they change the wording?? :confused3 Ya well....I'm still buyin' 'em.....Fla. resident or not!! (Why do they gear the AP's towards Fla. residents?? Ain't the rest of the states good enuf to buy an AP?) I don't get it?? :confused3

i have been going to universal since early 1993.

after all these years, i finally bought the ap .
its the bealls promo one.

i had it mailed to my house instead of pick up at the kiosk.
even though i am not a floridian, i have no worries of activating the ap when i go.

i have a great faith in universal guest services employees, if there were to be a problem, i am sure they could handle it to my satisfaction.

i'm like bubba above, take her advise too.

mac~ I PM'ed Bev to get some "reassurance" for DH, and she said nobody is checking ID's....I'm having them sent to my home also.....so, if there is ANYONE to have faith in on the UO boards, she is it! :thumbsup2

I bought 3 of these on for our June trip and we didnt have any problems getting the passes. im planning on buying 3 more for our Oct trip.

I'll add that I have used the kiosks twice in the past to get tickets. I haven't had a problem with them and they saved me a wait in line! :thumbsup2

bubba's mom said:
mac~ I PM'ed Bev to get some "reassurance" for DH, and she said nobody is checking ID's....I'm having them sent to my home also.....so, if there is ANYONE to have faith in on the UO boards, she is it! :thumbsup2

bubba..............i am a believer also in her.

i had mine fed ex to the house .......hate the $15 charge...........in order to avoid any issues.

will have to reorder tickets and do kiosk pick up.
i have faith in the "system" also............ :teeth:

4greatboys said:
I bought 3 of these on for our June trip and we didnt have any problems getting the passes. im planning on buying 3 more for our Oct trip.

deena, what the issues are now is the pass now states floridian residents only.
i think the change could have happened around july 22-23 based on what others have posted here.

as long as you don't buy at gs, you can still take advantage of it based on what has been posted here. buy it on line or by phone and have it sent to your house or do kiosk pick up to avoid issues ......

bubba's mom said:
Luker to thread, finally subscribing....why DID they change the wording?? :confused3 Ya well....I'm still buyin' 'em.....Fla. resident or not!! (Why do they gear the AP's towards Fla. residents?? Ain't the rest of the states good enuf to buy an AP?) I don't get it?? :confused3

Sorry, you're just not special. J/K :rotfl: It may not be UO, but a Bealls requirement. Bealls is a Florida store. :confused3

I've always thought WDW offers FL residents a price break, because they want Floridians eating in their restaurants. They're hoping those within a couple hrs. drive will come to the parks instead of spending the day at the mall, when they want to get out of the house on Sat. or Sun. That's means they'll be eating at least 2 meals in the parks. They're also hoping that when these same people decide to take their family out to dinner, they'll go to Epcot WS to take advantage of their AP. They would then be spending money in the parks that would normally be spent at Outback, Olive Garden, etc.

tarheelmjfan said:
Sorry, you're just not special. :rotfl:
:sad: But I AM special....especially this week.....having a birthday! :ssst:

Bealls is a Florida store. :confused3

Home based in Fla.???....i thought there was Bealls in Texas?? :confused3

bubba's mom said:
:thanks:

O..... :idea:

ya know....you & I can really go :offtopic: .....we are really good at that! :blush:

Maybe everyone else is off topic, & we're the only two who are on topic. :rolleyes1

Okay, I'll be good now. :blush: Back on topic.... When is a Florida resident, not really a Florida resident? :rotfl:

bubba's mom said:
:sad: But I AM special....especially this week.....having a birthday! :ssst:

bubba mom........i remember now your bd, i read about it last year as mine follows yours.

5.gif

macraven said:
bubba mom........i remember now your bd, i read about it last year as mine follows yours.

5.gif

Happy Day MAC!!!! Mine's the 9th...when's yours??

bubba's mom said:
5.gif

Happy Day MAC!!!! Mine's the 9th...when's yours??

19th...........that's how i remember yours......i am 10 days later

hope yours is great this year !!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter