Bed Sizes?

Lanshark

<font color=red>Peace be still<br><font color=purp
This is a strange question but do any of the on-site hotels have queen, instead of full size beds. Also, are they any hotels with a sleeper sofa. I know the Contemporary as a couch that converts to a bed.

Originally posted by Lanshark
This is a strange question but do any of the on-site hotels have queen, instead of full size beds. Also, are they any hotels with a sleeper sofa. I know the Contemporary as a couch that converts to a bed.

I believe the majority of the deluxe resorts have queen beds instead of doubles. I have heard that some the BC rooms have doubles but most are queens. Any specific resort in mind?

I think almost all the deluxe properties have queen size beds. Most either have a coach/daybed or bunkbeds (AKL) so that they can sleep 5. All moderates and values have double beds. The PORiverside in the AB section has two double beds and a trundle that a child could sleep in.

Does anyone know the bed sizes at CBR? I thought that I had heard that they were the only mod. with 2 queens, rather than 2 doubles.

CBR is full also. You can request a king only room though if there is just 2 of you!!

Originally posted by 4forDis
Does anyone know the bed sizes at CBR? I thought that I had heard that they were the only mod. with 2 queens, rather than 2 doubles.

CBR has double/full size beds no queens here. The rooms are the biggest of the moderates though at about 340sq ft.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter