• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Bedding?

First thing we do is take a picture of the room. Then the comforter is folded and put under the bottom of the bed.We use the closet and do not want anything transferring to our clothes. Make hubby check the mattress for "uninvited guests" ::yes::. I use Clorox wipes on surfaces, remote, and phone. I think that covers it...:)

Not to be mean, but once you wash and dry the comforter and blankets ( and I assume the sheets too as they were touched by the comforter and blanket), then do you spend the rest of your vacation sitting on the beds not touching anything else? The furniture in the villas would probably contain the same germs.

Keep in mindy that airplanes are a germ fest and you sat in those seats and touched the armrests and then brought those germs into your villa. Yes, you would be saved from that if you drove.

Have you thought about the parks? Handrails and rides that have been touched by millions of people from all over the world. Some of the people are probably sick and you also don't know their personal hygiene habits.

Disney is a germ fest all the way around. Personally I have much better stuff to do with with my time on vacation than obsess about a few germs. To each their own though.

They fit fine in the washer ( BCV cheapo beadspread..dry clean really :scratchin)and dryer. If I am washing it do the fact that they do not replace the bead coverings to begin with what makes you think they are sending up a CLEAN one. If they brought it packaged up maybe ...

They come packaged and if you distrust them that much, I would not vacation there.

They don't replace them because it is industry standard, do you wash them all when you travel to other places. :confused3

The ones at BCV might be thinner but no way the ones at AKV or SSR would fit enough to get them actually cleaned.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter